Class of 2019 LB Octavius Brothers (FL) Decommitted from UCF / Offered

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Staff member
Brown at UNC may not be the best coach but that dude knows how to recruit.
I don't know. I heard him talking about wanting all the Carolina players and Tarheel BB is going to make kids want to play football there because kids love BB. I think his time may have passed.

SmilinBob

Hall of Fame
I don't know. I heard him talking about wanting all the Carolina players and Tarheel BB is going to make kids want to play football there because kids love BB. I think his time may have passed.
Hope you're right. How many years has it been since he coached? 4 or more at the least.

SUFaninNJ

All American
Hmmmm...
Really liked his NC visit?
Ready to make a decision earlier than planned? (could be a good sign for us, but with NC the last visit it's harder to say)
Annoyed by all the attention? Probably not.
Reading the Twitter leaves, which is an act in futility I know, he seemed pretty stoked about his UNC visit.

This is what happens when recruiting solid talent and kids are still undecided towards the end. Programs that have new coaches take their swings, programs that lose out on option #1 chase option #2 and #3 extremely hard, no idea where the kid lands but all part of the game and all part of recruiting versus other solid P5 programs

he just flipped a Penn State kid back to UNC.

He can recruit there is no denying that but not sure he will be a winner at UNC but who knows. I just think it was a lazy hire and This is his time to shine but if I were a UNC fan I would rather have the coach at Louisville hired and it's not even close

Top Bottom