Class of 2019 - LB Octavius Brothers (FL) Decommitted from UCF / Signed with Auburn | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 LB Octavius Brothers (FL) Decommitted from UCF / Signed with Auburn

So he's like the 3rd LB in a week that's popped up. Too bad it doesn't do us any good this year.

Looks like a decent athelete, 6-2 210 range. Most sites say he holds an offer from UNC and 15+ from the everybody not P5

Offers from UCF, App St, FAU, FAMU, FIU, Georgia Southern, Kent St, Mercer, MTSU, Southeast Missouri St, Toledo, Troy, WKU, UNC, Syracuse

Last edited:
So he's like the 3rd LB in a week that's popped up. Too bad it doesn't do us any good this year.

Looks like a decent athelete, 6-2 210 range. Most sites say he holds an offer from UNC and 15+ from the everybody not P5

From his twitter it looks like he got the UNC and SU offers on the same day.

So... is this kid a sure tackler?

Because having "Doc Ock" Brothers at linebacker could really work.

I like that very much!

This is why you are the bestower of nick names. How about something like, Octavious "Welcome to MY Octagon" Brothers? Never mind...too many syllables. Or, maybe ROCKtavious? Or, "O. Brothers, where art thou?" That last one sounds like he missed his assignment, so, maybe not.

59BA76AC-7C7A-4434-8AA0-B175BD58D83B.jpeg

Probably wants to take all his OVs. Also could be he won't be qualified for early singing.

Unless he's REALLY REALLY good I'd imagine we will be full by then.