Class of 2020 - LB Stefon Thompson (NC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/21/19) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 LB Stefon Thompson (NC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/21/19)

Not necessarily... We have multiple LBs ready to contribute without needing to start a true frosh.

That would be fantastic and I hope that they do step up and show their potential. This young man just reminds me of Franklin for some reason and just feel he plays older than he is and has the size/speed to back that up.

If anyone wants to watch the game it will be rebroadcast Tues, 12/24 at 9AM on ESPNU.

Staying on and getting a quality recruit from North Carolina is no easy task. Looks like he “kind of” blew up (lots of interest coupled with a Wisconsin offer) and we kept him anyway. I reread the thread and couldn’t find anything about him being an early enrollee. Did I miss something?

That Hyatt kid is still open
Game-breaker. Tenn got a good one.

As far as Stephon, I think we'll see him on ST right away. Kid can run and hit.

It's a name thing with me...ever since I married my husband I have had to spell my last name. Decades of name spelling.
NP. I'm excited about STEFON. And I hope one of our WR recruits runs like Hyatt!

Last edited: