Class of 2016 - LB Tim Hart (TN) Verbal to Memphis | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Tim Hart (TN) Verbal to Memphis

I just watched his video and I must say the coaches may have found a gem here. I hope they can get him to come up for a OV. Nice size and good speed and looks like he reads the QB well.

Wonder if they made it to him yesterday. Weather was nasty down there they may not have made it

I just watched his video and I must say the coaches may have found a gem here. I hope they can get him to come up for a OV. Nice size and good speed and looks like he reads the QB well.
Found a gem? He's a former Tennessee commit with Cal, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St, and Mizzou offers.

He'd be the best recruit in this class immediately.

EDIT: I should add it's also extremely unlikely he ends up at SU.

Last edited:
Found a gem? He's a former Tennessee commit with Cal, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St, and Mizzou offers.

He'd be the best recruit in this class immediately.

EDIT: I should add it's also extremely unlikely he ends up at SU.
Any word if they (coach) made it down there yesterday to meet him in person. If not, will someone lend coach their snowmobile. lol This kid is well worth making a personal trip there. IMO

I used to play these guy's as they were in our conference. MUS is an all boys private school in Memphis. Memphis turns out some major athletes and the private schools like MUS and Christian Brothers "recruit"/offer scholarships to some of the best athletes in Memphis from "rough" areas. If they can make some connections there, there is some major talent to be had (SEC) talent. Even the "scraps" are major upgrades compared to most other states. Your talking about teams that field players that are all prototypical D1 size players. Memphis is also a major hub for track which is the speed that the new staff is looking for. Other schools equivalent to MUS are Germantown, Houston, Collerville, Arlington.. All of these schools usually have graduating classes around 1000 kids. This kid would be a major get.

Recruiting there is well worth it just for the quality and number of BBQ joints. They are like gas stations in other cities. One on every corner and some of the most "whole in the wall" places would make Dino BBQ seem like JV.

I have had BBQ in Germantown where my cousin lived and it sure was the best ever had. She lives over by Oakland now and will have to try the BBQ there. This is good to know about the quality of recruits in that area. It sounds like they are far more advanced, why is this.

Rackman18, you're a great fan, and seem like a nice guy. But seriously. There's nothing wrong with your posts, just that they belong more (?) on the football board. This one - especially at this time - is not for musings, but for information. Please try to bite your tongue unless you can add some substance. Many of us do.

You point me out and not the post before me. He brought up the BBQ in the area and yes he was on the topic also. And so I just made a little comment on it and then went right back to the related post. Unless you call him out too, you have no right to single me out. Get off my A$$ and bite your tongue. You say many do, well I see many don't, check out McKinley Williams Thread. Write all them too well your at it. Ty

Rackman18, you're a great fan, and seem like a nice guy. But seriously. There's nothing wrong with your posts, just that they belong more (?) on the football board. This one - especially at this time - is not for musings, but for information. Please try to bite your tongue unless you can add some substance. Many of us do.

I'm sure he is a nice guy but he's the first poster I ever ignored on this site. His postings on recruiting were so frequent but never really substantive. This section, more than any other, is primarily for information/updates.

It's real simple...if you don't like what someone on here has to say or their frequency of posting put them on ignore. That will eliminate your issues.
The voice of reason booms from the sky...

"Settle down you guys or I am gonna pull this car over and then you'll both be sorry!"

Nvm...that was my mom on a family trip.

The voice of reason booms from the sky...

"Settle down you guys or I am gonna pull this car over and then you'll both be sorry!"

Nvm...that was my mom on a family trip.

My husband tells the story of family trips in the car with four boys in the back seat. His Mom would just tell his Dad, before the punishment was coming... "Not on the Head." ;)

My husband tells the story of family trips in the car with four boys in the back seat. His Mom would just tell his Dad, before the punishment was coming... "Not on the Head." ;)
A friend told me the story of a dad who at the start of a long drive would announce to the kids in the back seat: "The first kid who asks if we are there yet." "Daddy stops the car and that kid has to get out."

A friend told me the story of a dad who at the start of a long drive would announce to the kids in the back seat: "The first kid who asks if we are there yet." "Daddy stops the car and that kid has to get out."
On a long cross-country trip in 2002, I told my three kids: "there used to be four of you...your oldest sister was acting just like you when she disappeared"...it didn't work for long but it's been one of their favorite "dad" stories ever since

I used to play these guy's as they were in our conference. MUS is an all boys private school in Memphis. Memphis turns out some major athletes and the private schools like MUS and Christian Brothers "recruit"/offer scholarships to some of the best athletes in Memphis from "rough" areas. If they can make some connections there, there is some major talent to be had (SEC) talent. Even the "scraps" are major upgrades compared to most other states. Your talking about teams that field players that are all prototypical D1 size players. Memphis is also a major hub for track which is the speed that the new staff is looking for. Other schools equivalent to MUS are Germantown, Houston, Collerville, Arlington.. All of these schools usually have graduating classes around 1000 kids. This kid would be a major get.

Recruiting there is well worth it just for the quality and number of BBQ joints. They are like gas stations in other cities. One on every corner and some of the most "whole in the wall" places would make Dino BBQ seem like JV.
I know of a fairly prominent SU alum living in Collierville. Maybe a member of the '96 hoops team could come in handy? He is involved with youth programs down there.

That would be great, anything we can do to get this kid up to SU. This kid is the best LB prospect I have seen in a long time. May be a little late.

Funny... I have 3 brothers...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom