Class of 2016 - LB Tim Walton (MI) SIGNED LOI/Entered Transfer Portal | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Tim Walton (MI) SIGNED LOI/Entered Transfer Portal

I like this kid a lot. Flip him and Black from the Illini please

Go Dino and staff; let's grab this tackle-o-sauris!
dinosaur madth.jpeg

Illinois must be getting pretty ticked about how aggressively we're going after their commits. This is what, the 5th or 6th commit of theirs we're trying to flip?

It's sort a perfect storm of recruits that the former BG assistants are familiar with/think they can flip and the Illini AD giving HC Cubit a laughable 2 year contract.

Illinois must be getting pretty ticked about how aggressively we're going after their commits. This is what, the 5th or 6th commit of theirs we're trying to flip?

It's sort a perfect storm of recruits that the former BG assistants are familiar with/think they can flip and the Illini AD giving HC Cubit a laughable 2 year contract.
This goes back to the Shafer years as well. Either way, the kids get to stock up on a lot on orange and blue (and the occasional platinum).

Moran's gotta be bitter.

Love this kid, size/motor/speed...seduce this great talent Dino and god bless el Nino keeping this monumental storm mostly in the mid Atlantic!

This is a good one to pair with Ruff size wise. If it doesn't happen today or tomorrow I don't think it does. GET EM.
Agreed...they are at the point in the recruiting cycle where the kids are fighting for the last positional slot. First come, first served.

If we get Walton, we have the entire crew on this weekend's visit verballing (assuming Black goes Orange! Which I think is a mere formality at this point). Crazy in a good way!

If we get Walton, we have the entire crew on this weekend's visit verballing (assuming Black goes Orange! Which I think is a mere formality at this point). Crazy in a good way!

Not so fast on Black... Not sure

So you're saying Black is the new Orange?!