Class of 2015 - LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI

THen‏@_Troy3 24m
Syracuse visit
1f601.png
1f60e.png

Watched this picture happen, prior and after the shot Floyd was talking to Henderson extensively really engaging with him, and Henderson seemed receptive, got to think that bodes well. If I got a picture with an NFL Hall of Famer (especially Floyd) I'd be "Cheesing" in the picture too, EAR TO EAR.

Josh Helmholdt‏@JoshHelmholdt 4h
3star Ohio LB Troy Henderson RT @_Troy3: July 4th I'm announcing where I'm furthering my football career and education to!
1f3c8.png
1f4af.png

Josh Helmholdt‏@JoshHelmholdt 4h
3star Ohio LB Troy Henderson RT @_Troy3: July 4th I'm announcing where I'm furthering my football career and education to!
1f3c8.png
1f4af.png
With Barry off the board I wonder if this opened Henderson up for a committable offer? Timing seems to coincide, but it could be a coincidence. I'd like to get this kid on board to help further the Midwest pipeline.

Any recruit from Ohio is a helpful recruit.

With Barry off the board I wonder if this opened Henderson up for a committable offer? Timing seems to coincide, but it could be a coincidence. I'd like to get this kid on board to help further the Midwest pipeline.

Have a feeling it's going to be Cincinnati. He hasn't visited Rutgers, and we never got him back on campus. He's been to Cincinatti lately and they are coming on strong. Too bad would really liked to have got him with Barry choosing Wisconsin.