Class of 2017 - LB Tyler Dunning (FL) Verbal to Mississippi ST | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Tyler Dunning (FL) Verbal to Mississippi ST

Well, since I used his picture as the main one, I'll just put this here instead of in like 5 or 6 different threads:

http://.com/syracuse-extends-flurry-of-football-offers/

I'm also hoping we'll hear about at least 1-2 more offers today, maybe tomorrow.

jekelish said:
Well, since I used his picture as the main one, I'll just put this here instead of in like 5 or 6 different threads: http://.com/syracuse-extends-flurry-of-football-offers/ I'm also hoping we'll hear about at least 1-2 more offers today, maybe tomorrow.
hopefully Daewood Davis lets him know why the Cuse is better than the U.

Well, since I used his picture as the main one, I'll just put this here instead of in like 5 or 6 different threads:

http://.com/syracuse-extends-flurry-of-football-offers/

I'm also hoping we'll hear about at least 1-2 more offers today, maybe tomorrow.

More offers are great, but I really want a few more commits.

Well a lot of the offers going out now are 2017s and 2018s. Think if they stick with the "you have to visit before committing" policy you are going to have to wait for awhile on these guys. Plus 2016s will probably be taking OVs first.

Well a lot of the offers going out now are 2017s and 2018s. Think if they stick with the "you have to visit before committing" policy you are going to have to wait for awhile on these guys. Plus 2016s will probably be taking OVs first.

Oh, I understand that, just getting impatient with the slow movement of the 2016 class. No one's fault, just a bit of the "immediate gratification" coming out. I want the rush of another 2016 commit.

Okay, that sounded weird.

Oh, I understand that, just getting impatient with the slow movement of the 2016 class. No one's fault, just a bit of the "immediate gratification" coming out. I want the rush of another 2016 commit.

So are you one of those people that sods your yard... intstant grassification. ;)

Last night's loss at Cinci certainly can't hurt us...or can it? b/c maybe he'd see earlier PT at The U!?!?

Well, I mean, there's not much we can do about that. The 2016 class is almost full, and some of our top priorities aren't deciding until after the season. Currently only about 5 or 6 spots open, so we won't see much movement for awhile.

Tyler Dunning ‏@44_dc_ 9m9 minutes ago Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cuse VS PITT is a good game rn..

Tyler Dunning ‏@44_dc_ 6m6 minutes ago Fort Lauderdale, FL

1f34a.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online