Class of 2017 - LB Tyrell Richards (Canada) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Tyrell Richards (Canada) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Kaufman quotes

at our camp..."killed it"

“elite size”

“MIKE”

“solid 100% no matter who came calling”

“I think he’s got a chance to be an NFL guy”

Im giddy

Wow he is that big already. Can't wait to see his growth after a few years of S&C.

How old is this kid? I have not been able to find it. Davis, the other Canadian is going to be a 21 year old freshmen - which is nice from a S&C aspect.

Kaufman quotes

at our camp..."killed it"

“elite size”

“MIKE”

“solid 100% no matter who came calling”

“I think he’s got a chance to be an NFL guy”
Heard other schools tried to get involved but never got any names. Would LOVE to know.

The LBs we've landed in this class though... wow.

Heard other schools tried to get involved but never got any names. Would LOVE to know.

Agreed. Love all three. Fagan had blue chip / big time offers, and Trotter was a stud at Canton-McKinley in Ohio. Wow.

Oh... and that Richards kid is no slouch...

What a haul at LB.

Heard other schools tried to get involved but never got any names. Would LOVE to know..

If you ever find out let us know.

Kaufman said the same thing in another video, was either Trotter or Morton. Was solid, stayed 100% when other schools came calling.

If you ever find out let us know.

Kaufman said the same thing in another video, was either Trotter or Morton. Was solid, stayed 100% when other schools came calling.
Yep, but the "playing in the NFL" reference was the most exciting Kaufman said. At least it was to me ;-)

I would say that our coaching staff thought LB & DB were the two biggest weaknesses on our team last year.

And they went out and did something about it, especially at LB.

When we look back in a few years, I wouldn't be surprised if Richards is one of the best gets of this class. I think he can contribute immediately. I realize the staff considers him a Mike and that position is in good hands. But this kid is going to be on the field somewhere in 2017.

Hopefully his Canadian buddy says the same.

I should probably clarify that I was told it was just a phone call to see if he was strong to Syracuse. No offer.

Hopefully his Canadian buddy says the same.
Yes, hopefully.

Really really like this kid. Think he's going to change the game in terms of how people think of and approach the talent in Canada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom