Class of 2016 - LB Vosean Joseph (Fl) Offered(FL Verbal) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Vosean Joseph (Fl) Offered(FL Verbal)

I feel like this should be getting more traction. This is one of the best LB prospects in the state of Florida, taking an OV this weekend.

it's huge news (same with Moran) but none of it is going to matter if the staff gets canned. I would be super excited if the black cloud wasn't around.

This good looks great and I'm excited. Could care less about the clouds.

This good looks great and I'm excited. Could care less about the clouds.

when the staff is canned this kid is gone, the 3 FL kids probably don't visit and Moran is gone to. Recruiting will be in total flux. It is what it is.

One thing that might help save things like this is if by chance the new hire is a a guy with pre-existing relationships. For example, Joseph has an offer from both Tuberville and Babers.

when the staff is canned this kid is gone, the 3 FL kids probably don't visit and Moran is gone to. Recruiting will be in total flux. It is what it is.

One thing that might help save things like this is if by chance the new hire is a a guy with pre-existing relationships. For example, Joseph has an offer from both Tuberville and Babers.
Sure, I can still be excited for the visits. I'll worry about the staff when the time comes.

We sure have a whole lot of kids on officials this weekend. I'm surprised given we play the #1 team in the country and even in our heart of hearts, have to believe we are gonna get beaten, if not completely annihilated.

We sure have a whole lot of kids on officials this weekend. I'm surprised given we play the #1 team in the country and even in our heart of hearts, have to believe we are gonna get beaten, if not completely annihilated.
Well, they are there to see more than just the game, of course.

I don't think it's a bad idea to bring recruits up for Clemson. It's a big time program and we have little chance of winning. The recruits have the bar set low when it comes to the game and if we play close then it makes us look better. These guys know we are in a rebuild and are here for immediate playing time in a program that is working towards getting better in the p5

Well, they are there to see more than just the game, of course.
Sure, but those things can be seen on any weekend.

If we somehow turn some of these visits into commitments / solidified commits (if the staff were to be released) that will make this weekend a massive success, even if we lose 100-0 today.

Shafer looked pretty close with his mom. Came out of the tunnel and immediately went over to her and gave her a hug.

Yeah it'd be better to bring them in for Rhode Island not. These kids don't care about the outcome of one game when they visit. #1 team in the nation. That's pretty cool why wouldn't you bring them in for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom