Class of 2019 - LB Zack Magdis (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 LB Zack Magdis (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Dino and Ward follow him on twitter. Unusual for a PWO, but otherwise gotta agree with you OrangeXtreme.

6’2”...226...runs a 4.55...there are some nice materials to work with there.

I think this kid could earn a scholarship. He’s pretty big, fast and twitchy. It looks like he plays with a big chip on his shoulder too. We can always use a guy like this.

On what planet is he 226 lbs.?

Still like the pwo though.

This would be an excellent pickup. Young man has a nose for the ball, some speed and likes to hit. This is the type of player that once he is in the system, only gets better and eventually becomes a contributor. As orange passion said, Kyle Kleinberg part two and that worked out pretty darn well. Congratulations young Mr. Magdis on your choice of Syracuse University Football. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was scrolling thru Kevon Darton twitter last night after OX started that thread. Noticed that Darton retweets quite a few of Magdis's tweets. Guessing they are friends.

Was scrolling thru Kevon Darton twitter last night after CL started that thread. Noticed that Darton retweets quite a few of Magdis's tweets. Guessing they are friends.
Thanks but I didn't start this thread. And I saw those tweets also. They may have played on the same 7X7 teams.

Thanks but I didn't start this thread. And I saw those tweets also. They may have played on the same 7X7 teams.
Haha. Guess I just assumed you started it. My apologies OX. Fixed.

And yes, about 7x7. They also were same high school.

Was scrolling thru Kevon Darton twitter last night after OX started that thread. Noticed that Darton retweets quite a few of Magdis's tweets. Guessing they are friends.

Teammates.

Ah, nice, he went to my high school before prepping at Worcester Academy. Pretty cool stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom