Legendary Reunion Highlights 'Spring Football Saturday' | Syracusefan.com

Legendary Reunion Highlights 'Spring Football Saturday'

Gates open at 12:30 p.m. with the scrimmage scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. A full timeline for the day's activities is below:

Select-A-Seat (8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) – Enter through Gate B until 12:30 p.m.
Walk the Dome to choose the best available seats for 2019 season tickets. A sampling of seats will be marked in each section. Members of the sales staff will be available to assist with the selection process and answer questions.

Youth Clinic (9 a.m. to 11 a.m.) – Entry instructions emailed to registered participants
Organized by James Mungro and featuring instructor Arthur Jones, the clinic is open to the first 150 children ages 5-11 who register. Participants rotate through different skills stations and should wear a T-shirt, shorts and athletic footwear. Visit Cuse.com/SpringCombine to reserve your spot today. Registration ends April 10.

'Cuse Fan Zone (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.) – Outside the Carrier Dome between Gates C and E
Fans of all ages are invited to stop by to meet the members of Syracuse's 1966 backfield and enjoy a wide array of food and beverage options before heading into the Dome. There will be a DJ and the Toyota Family Zone, complete with inflatables and tailgate games, will be open.
  • 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Little, Csonka and Coughlin autograph session in the "Legend's Lounge" tent. Dungey, Mungro and Conley Q&A on stage.
  • 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. – Little, Csonka and Coughlin Q&A on stage. Dungey, Mungro and Conley autograph session in the "Legends Lounge" tent.
Scrimmage (1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.)
Coming off a 10-3 season that included a Camping World Bowl victory over West Virginia, head coach Dino Babers and the Orange make their 2019 debut. The scrimmage will be broadcast locally on TK99. An in-stadium show with TK99 morning show hosts Gomez and Lisa and live commentary from Babers is also planned.

Team Autograph Session & Legend Selfies (2:45 p.m.)
Following the scrimmage, fans are invited onto the field for autographs. Autograph cards and pens will be provided. Otto the Orange and members of the Syracuse cheerleading team will be available during that time for photos. Fans can also have their picture taken with Csonka, Coughlin, Little and other Orange greats at the 50-yard line.

Wow.
You sure this is the Syracuse University spring game?
They’ll finally crack 5000.
Any word on live streaming or will I watch it on some guys iPhone like last year?
When I checked it isn't one of the Spring games that is being streamed on ACCNX.

I can’t wait to read all the negative reviews on the 14th. Some put way to much into the spring game.
I for one go for the interaction with the team and to promote my sons lifelong fandom, what I think the event is all about. But glad there seems to be a bit more flavor this year.

And they added this Clinic for HS coaches.

Nice!

The youth clinic should fill up, and the kiddies that miss it will prolly have a parent that wouldn't mind a FREE chance to meet legends . There really may be over 5000. Date I say 8000? Or is that crazy talk?

Love that there is a little hype, this time around.

anyone know when parking lots open saturday?

Select-a-seat starts at 8 AM, so I would think that answers your question, since the athletic department said parking was free in the West lots.

D36XltoW0AACVVs.jpg:large

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom