LeQuint’s going to be special for us | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint’s going to be special for us

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Today’s just Wagner but there was a ton of great buzz about this kid in the spring and summer. Best part of it was a lot was about how dynamic of a receiving threat he can be too.

I know theres been sentiment wondering what could have been had Jordan or Howard stayed.

LeQuint’s going to be special.

Today’s just Wagner but there was a ton of great buzz about this kid in the spring and summer. Best part of it was a lot was about how dynamic of a receiving threat he can be too.

I know theres been sentiment wondering what could have been had Jordan or Howard stayed.

LeQuint’s going to be special.

Once he gets his conditioning better.

Can’t run outta steam like that.

You'd have to think he learned a lot from that run. He will work like a beast this offseason in the weight room and on conditioning.

Knowing he’s not going to see the field much and then killing the weight room is possibly why that happened.

Knowing he’s not going to see the field much and then killing the weight room is possibly why that happened.

He’s RB2.

He needs to be ready to see the field at any moment.

Unless he’s showing proper dedication to S&C in order to help out on DL, in which case -
Carry on, LeQuint! :p

Was that run a record? Longest run from scrimmage without scoring a touchdown?
Broadcast said first SU running back run of 90 plus yards since 1940 something. Edit: I think it was Axe and others on Twitter that gave that info.

Both he and Price looked really solid in the Spring game. I think we will be in good shape with the RB's going forward.
I think Allen is more of a dual threat RB.

Won't be surprised to see him catch 100+ passes in his career.

I know that sounds crazy, but I think that's the direction we're headed.

I think Allen is more of a dual threat RB.

Won't be surprised to see him catch 100+ passes in his career.

I know that sounds crazy, but I think that's the direction we're headed.
Give him some time to put muscle on and I share your thought as well. Reminds me of a back along the lines of Hynes from NCSU now on the Colts

He looked very fast, was able to switch it to a higher gear than everyone else it seemed on a dime.

Broadcast said first SU running back run of 90 plus yards since 1940 something. Edit: I think it was Axe and others on Twitter that gave that info.
George Davis?