LeQuint Allen named ACC Week 12 Rookie of the Week | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen named ACC Week 12 Rookie of the Week

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Twitter_1_.jpg

Twitter_1_.jpg

Yeah, it's never a good thing when the QB and/or WR we just played, is on the POW list.

Props to LeQuint!!

Let’s just hope he has now finally entered Anae’s circle of trust.

And doesn't have any more boneheaded special teams penalties (that he appeared to continue celebrating on the sideline as the wardrobe team tried to remove his 2nd jersey).

I couldn't tell if the hit was after the whistle or not. If the whistle hadn't blown it's a questionable call. Play to the whistle. At the end of the day I don't think it hurt us. Think they punted.

I couldn't tell if the hit was after the whistle or not. If the whistle hadn't blown it's a questionable call. Play to the whistle. At the end of the day I don't think it hurt us. Think they punted.

Cost us 15 yards though, we had them back inside the 10 I think.

It was just the kind of penalty that we get that drives me crazy. I don't know about the whistle though, but the player next to the guy he ran into was on the ground with the ball for what seemed like about 10 seconds.

His play was one of the encouraging signs from the Wake game. Kid definitely has big play potential. He will do catching the ball out of the backfield.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom