Let’s go Bryant | Syracusefan.com

Let’s go Bryant

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
My adopted 2nd team. Former Liverpool player Charlie Pride plays for them and has had a great season. Averages 18 ppg and was the leagues leading rebounder as a 6’3 guard. Scored 15 against us. They are playing Wagner for the NEC championship on ESPN2 right now.

Has 6 pts and 5 rebs at the 12 min timeout. They also have the nations leading scorer at 25ppg and he and Pride are the leading duo in the country.
Love these stories. Did SU ever recruit him or was he just not considered good enough for P5? He obviously is looking very good now but I realize it’s all very different recruiting HS kids and what each team needs.

Love these stories. Did SU ever recruit him or was he just not considered good enough for P5? He obviously is looking very good now but I realize it’s all very different recruiting HS kids and what each team needs.
When in HS while he was very very good and led Liverpool to an undefeated state championship he wasn’t recruited by any P5 schools and went to Putnam Science for a year. He almost went to Weber St but ended up at Bryant.

He was great in their semi-final comeback. The gym was rocking.

This Peter Kiss kid can really play, wow - with the trash talk to go along with it. I watch this and I'm glad that they didn't come to the dome again this year (Ducks)

He was great in their semi-final comeback. The gym was rocking.

He took over the last few mins in that game.

34-6 is just crazy for a conference final 1 vs 2 seeds

They split in the regular season. And Wagner has the player of the year.

This Peter Kiss kid can really play, wow - with the trash talk to go along with it. I watch this and I'm glad that they didn't come to the dome again this year (Ducks)
Devo

Just for some reference though, they lost to Houston by 67. Literally. 111-44

Not that we are close to Houston's program right now, but just sayin' they are almost def in the Play Ins

This Peter Kiss kid can really play, wow
OIP.9xeJArjF3ZHPEx-YVpmUYQHaJK.jpeg

was that KISS or Criss ?

Just for some reference though, they lost to Houston by 67. Literally. 111-44

Not that we are close to Houston's program right now, but just sayin' they are almost def in the Play Ins
I double checked your work just because - yes that is wild. 67 points... wow. I guess they've gotten a lot better since December 3rd :p

I double checked your work just because - yes that is wild. 67 points... wow. I guess they've gotten a lot better since December 3rd :p

They lost bad to Clemson too. Started the season 3-5 but have gotten better all season.

down 67 second half i am totally cool with stall ball. in fact rifle one off their coaches face with one second on the shot clock.

They lost bad to Clemson too. Started the season 3-5 but have gotten better all season.
I noticed that when I was looking at their schedule along with a few other head scratchers when you look at the team on the court tonight - surely they are playing a little above their heads but I'm impressed and hope they continue to do well with a local guy as a focal point. Think it goes to the other point in this thread - Grasso can really coach em up

I would suggest they are playing "better" because their opponents got worse. We'll see if they got a lot better in the tourney. Maybe they did. Would be awesome if they could pull off the 16 vs 1 upset

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom