Let the upsets commence!

Fun day ahead with our thromping of Lousiville behind us. Now we can just sit back with our favorite beverage and root on some upsets. My top six...

TCU (over #9 West Vagina)

Navy (over #12 UCF)

Okie State (over #6 Okla)

Colorado (over #8 Wash St)

Tennessee (over #11 Kentucky)

Arkansas (over #7 LSU)

Last edited:
Fun day ahead with our thromping of Lousiville behind us. Now we can just sit back with our favorite beverage and root on some upsets. My top six...

TCU (over #9 West Vagina)

Navy (over #12 UCF)

Okie State (over #6 Okla)

Colorado (over #8 Wash St)

Tennessee (over #11 Kentucky)

Arkansas (over #7 LSU)
Don't forget Rutgers over Michigan

Just kidding

Admins, you can nuke my thread, didn't realize there was one already for the day.

My favorite part of today so far is continually seeing that scroll at the bottom with us having a 54-23 win, followed up by NC State losing to Wake.
This is like when SU plays in the noon game - and wins - on the first day of March Madness. You can just enjoy the rest of the games.

How did that dude for TCU drop that pick.

Honestly WVU and OSU look terrible today we really need both to go down. Both are getting all the breaks and doing nothing with them.

TCU trying to lose I've never seen a team recover a kickoff like that sadly I think that one is done.

MSU has gone to the backup Lewerke is awful but this guy doesn't look great.

MSOrange

Former Iggy Award Winner (used to be a big deal)
Admins, you can nuke my thread, didn't realize there was one already for the day.

My favorite part of today so far is continually seeing that scroll at the bottom with us having a 54-23 win, followed up by NC State losing to Wake.
One advantage of Friday is it was easy to get attention on the national highlight shows (Being ranked helps also)

Top Bottom