Let the upsets commence! | Syracusefan.com

Let the upsets commence!

Nicknack

All Conference
Fun day ahead with our thromping of Lousiville behind us. Now we can just sit back with our favorite beverage and root on some upsets. My top six...

TCU (over #9 West Vagina)

Navy (over #12 UCF)

Okie State (over #6 Okla)

Colorado (over #8 Wash St)

Tennessee (over #11 Kentucky)

Arkansas (over #7 LSU)

Last edited:
Auburn over Georgia

mrw-my-choir-starts-singing-christmas-carols-59059.gif

Colorado gets their star RB back today that will help, they went into a nosedive when he got hurt. Tennessee might have a decent shot. Bedlam is Bedlam so who knows there.

Holy late or non attending students at Michigan state. Tons of empty seats for Ohio state

And South Carolina over Florida. Teams behind us losing will help as well so we don’t get jumped.

Fun day ahead with our thromping of Lousiville behind us. Now we can just sit back with our favorite beverage and root on some upsets. My top six...

TCU (over #9 West Vagina)

Navy (over #12 UCF)

Okie State (over #6 Okla)

Colorado (over #8 Wash St)

Tennessee (over #11 Kentucky)

Arkansas (over #7 LSU)
Don't forget Rutgers over Michigan

Just kidding

Watching big ten football is like watching paint dry

So far it's more like watching paint peel off the wall uncontrollably.

Or, to put it another way, it's like watching Louisville try to execute on offense.

Admins, you can nuke my thread, didn't realize there was one already for the day.

My favorite part of today so far is continually seeing that scroll at the bottom with us having a 54-23 win, followed up by NC State losing to Wake.

Admins, you can nuke my thread, didn't realize there was one already for the day.

My favorite part of today so far is continually seeing that scroll at the bottom with us having a 54-23 win, followed up by NC State losing to Wake.

This is like when SU plays in the noon game - and wins - on the first day of March Madness. You can just enjoy the rest of the games.

How did that dude for TCU drop that pick.

Honestly WVU and OSU look terrible today we really need both to go down. Both are getting all the breaks and doing nothing with them.

TCU trying to lose I've never seen a team recover a kickoff like that sadly I think that one is done.

MSU has gone to the backup Lewerke is awful but this guy doesn't look great.

UNC - Duke in a defensive struggle.

One advantage of Friday is it was easy to get attention on the national highlight shows (Being ranked helps also)

Ohio State's punter started with a 4 yard punt.

Since then, he's put every punt on Michigan State's 4 yard line-ish.

Led to a safety and now an Ohio State TD.

That safety was the dumbest decision of the day

TOSU looks AWFUL. Punter is POG...

MSU is a mess. Looks like the noon games won’t go our way. Hope we get better results in the mid afternoon games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom