Let's face it, we root for a selfish team | Syracusefan.com

Let's face it, we root for a selfish team

dasher

Living Legend
And that is a big problem for this board. Oh no, they aren't selfish with each other. Quite the opposite. They simply don't care about us. The fans. This board. How much of this close game crap are we suppose to take? They have put us on edge, the bastards. How else is a board of fans suppose to react after the two games this week? I would be willing to bet that C.J. Fair said in the locker room, did you guys see Marsh01 crap his pants when Ennis charged. I can see them all laughing. Yep, face it, what upset this board last night was not how our team played but rather the panic that they gave us.

I get ennis blood transfusions pregame... I was ice water with a buck part to play.

And that is a big problem for this board. Oh no, they aren't selfish with each other. Quite the opposite. They simply don't care about us. The fans. This board. How much of this close game crap are we suppose to take? They have put us on edge, the bastards. How else is a board of fans suppose to react after the two games this week? I would be willing to bet that C.J. Fair said in the locker room, did you guys see Marsh01 crap his pants when Ennis charged. I can see them all laughing. Yep, face it, what upset this board last night was not how our team played but rather the panic that they gave us.

Ha ha ha ha! You is funny. Instead of the Cardiac Kids, it's the Cardiac Fans. Medic!

wait, there's a video of Marsh crapping his pants that was shown to the team? wasn't it supposed to be to be used to show the dangers of drinking PBR?

No Hoyas said:
wait, there's a video of Marsh crapping his pants that was shown to the team? wasn't it supposed to be to be used to show the dangers of drinking PBR?

I thought i destroyed all of those tapes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom