Let's get this guy! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Let's get this guy!

You can't play a whole season with only 3 guards. Symir was not intended to challenge either returning guy. He's not that exciting a prospect, to be honest. Competent, but I don't think he even compares to somebody like Frank Howard or Scoop Jardine.

So, if he's maybe not any better than somebody like Goodine or Carey, that means we may be returning to 35 minutes of Joe again. And what if somebody gets hurt? Entering a season with only 3 guards on the roster is "Roster Malpractice".
I completely agree with everything you said. We’ll see.

I hope all the "lets go get this guy" posters dont get too frustrated when this is the team we have next year.
I don't think who we add or don't add will impact people's frustration levels very much, tbh. Frustration levels tend to rise when performance doesn't meet expectations. As we see pretty much every season, people's expectations change very quickly throughout the season so that some people can always be frustrated.

Yeah, but 5 star talent is a guy who can get buckets. We need that. You can't live and die on 3 point shooting alone.

No, but you can live or die on 3 point shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom