Lets Go ACC!! | Syracusefan.com

Lets Go ACC!!

I second that! And when you're finished, piss on their field. ;)
I would prefer they take a dump only because its smellier and you actually have to physically remove it.

Go Cards - 90% for the fact that if they win, we get a share of the Big East title; 10% for the ACC.

I would prefer they take a dump only because its smellier and you actually have to physically remove it.

Jersey smells on it's own... add sewage and chemicals, makes it's own sauce...

Really conflicted, Lville wins SU shares the BEC, Rutgers wins, they will get smoked by 30 by FSU.
Not conflicted at all. Lets go out as big east champs! ( who cares if its shared, we go on record as champ).
Besides wouldn't it be nice to see Rutgers get smoked tonight!

Really conflicted, Lville wins SU shares the BEC, Rutgers wins, they will get smoked by 30 by FSU.

Sounds a bit like Gordon Gecko and Sir Larry.

For me - I'm an ACC man now - all the way.

Go Cards!

I don't trust FSU. That matchup would make them so sleepy. You have national title aspirations and now you're playing Rutgers in a bowl? At least when Oklahoma played UConn they were motivated by all their BCS bowl losses being part of the discussion.

So, I hope Louisville wins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Win tonight Cardinals!!!!
Let's go Cards. Rutgirls is the team that has never accomplished anything of real substance on the field or the b-ball court. Once they get to the B1G they'll be very familiar with the woodshed.

Just heard Bridgewater will not be the starter it will be Will Fein?! Bridgewater will be available apparently though. :(

Has to be the obvious answer of Lville. Regardless of bowls, conferences or preferences, it allows us to say we are BE Champs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Has to be the obvious answer of Lville. Regardless of bowls, conferences or preferences, it allows us to say we are BE Champs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
This

The grinch has been seen headed to the top of mt Crumpet with Rutgers BCS money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors