Let's Talk Chaz Owens | Syracusefan.com

Let's Talk Chaz Owens

Everyone else has a thread. I didn't want Chaz to be left out.

Except he already had a thread.

Chaz is still in the development pipeline. I have high hopes for him in the next year or 2.

One of the more fascinating guys on the roster, imo.

Not necessarily for basketball reasons.

I know Mike mentioned him adding depth to the backcourt but I presume that was purely out of respect right?
May have known this at one time and forgot and obviously didn’t really see him this season, but curious to know what “level” player he is?

would he get time at like a Siena? Colgate? Is a guy like Howard Washington a lot better than him?

May have known this at one time and forgot and obviously didn’t really see him this season, but curious to know what “level” player he is?

would he get time at like a Siena? Colgate? Is a guy like Howard Washington a lot better than him?

My understanding was little to no recruiting at all. Don't know much else.

It's nasty that we would welcome a former players son with open arms? And also provide him a scholarship vs just being a walk-on?
Why is it so hard to give him the benefit of the doubt that the coaches see him as a developmental player? Which I believe is the case.

That's really a nasty unfounded presumption.
Lol, such a troll.

You hyping FSU as a league power earlier(because it supported the larger point you were trying to make), while trashing them a few days ago(when it looked like Kadary might go there) was noted. Hard to believe you’re being sincere on most of this stuff.

Um his two offers were Clarion and Georgian Court
There were a number of walk ons and unrecruited players in the NCAAT, like that kid from Ohio, who did great.

Lol, such a troll.

You hyping FSU as a league power earlier(because it supported the larger point you were trying to make), while trashing them a few days ago(when it looked like Kadary might go there) was noted. Hard to believe you’re being sincere on most of this stuff.
FSU is a very strong team, I don't consider them a marquee team. They do get some real good recruits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom