Liberty Game Thread ... | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Liberty
Saturday, August 31, 2019 | 6:00 p.m. | Lynchburg, Va. | Williams Stadium
Stream: ESPN+ | Matt Warner, Joe Jauch, Melanie Newman
Video: #22 Syracuse vs. Liberty (Football) (Subscription to ESPN+ Required)

Wish I was there. I just installed ESPN+. I am feeling good about this now. I think we easily cover the spread. So glad that we have a very good replacement for Dungey at QB. Up here we call TD rocket man, (my brother Jim started calling him that last season) because of his arm's speed and accuracy. Lets go ORANGE!

Got my espn+ subscription ready to go for tonight! Cant wait to get a look at this team and see what we are capable of! Just gunna call it now that we see a highlight play from JJ.

so many crazy games already.. this is why coaches are nervous.

Pac-12 Ariz lost, Org St lost, UCLA lost. Auburn/ Stan have their work cut out today
B-10 purdue lost, Minn should have, MSU sluggish, Wisc looked solid

Fired up!!! What's everyone eating and drinking tonight? I have ribs for the smoker and some saranac ipas

How do I sign up for the free ESPN+ trial? The only thing I see is to sign up for $5/mo.

How do I sign up for the free ESPN+ trial? The only thing I see is to sign up for $5/mo.
You automatically get the trial. They just are not advertising like they used to. You have to scroll to the very bottom of the page and in the fine print it talks about the trial.

Who do you think covers their big wideout? CF’s the skilled vet but meli has the size