Liberty Game... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird consistently good and occasionally great is our motto because that is exactly what we are and have been for years. I mean he's dead on about that's what you need to be, but unfortunately that's just not us

Dino finally showing that the point of the game is to score more points so I think we see shrader the rest of the way barring any injuries

Have you ever seen a competent 2 minute offense out of this team? I haven't. I see Tommy looking to the sideline for plays as the clock runs down. Our coach doesn't use timeouts that are available.
That's on Dino.
I don’t think we could execute a 75 yard drive in 2 minutes if we had to win a game.
That is coaching.

The guys giving me crap about saying GS had an ugly throwing motion probably aren't still high fiving each other after that 2 min drill.

That screen throw was horrible though. Off the back foot, backpeddling, jump ball.

How bad must DeVito be if he can't beat out Shrader who does not have a good arm.
There weren't many plays if any where Shrader throwing was a huge miss? Not having any WR's or playmakers at the position who can separate (and then catch) is more of a problem then Shrader. His added dimension helps this offense.

Watched Marshall v. App St last night - Both have better wide receiver corps than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom