Liberty Game... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe
Shrader is a terrible passer. Gonna be a manic year
just maybe some light will go off inside and it’ll all come together please for the love of all things holy please lol

1st half stats:

1632533428933.png

Couple thoughts

- We're more limited in the passing game with Shrader but he goes thru progressions and his mobility will help avoid negative plays, pass blocking is a big weakness on offense.
- On the flip side, Shrader's legs obviously help the running game and improved run blocking will give Tucker and Adams some holes to run through.
-Absolutely need a #2 WR to emerge, Queeley hasn't done much and Sharod is not good enough to play consistently.
If GS had better fundamentals we’d really have something. His pocket awareness is a lot better than anything we’ve seen from TD.

We won first twenty minutes of half

We lost the last ten minutes because we got away from what we were doing first twenty ... Screens, short passes, runs off tackle
Same thing that happened against Rutty.

Won the first 40mins and lost the last 20 because we abandoned what worked the first 40

GS as a run threat creates space for Tuck & Adam’s too, holds a defender.

Yep and if GS can identify the conflict defender after the snap it will help him with the passing game

TD would have been sacked at least 5 times in that first half
How about that one where Garrett had to improvise from the bad snap and ended up picking up 8? if TD was in there we would’ve lost 8. I didn’t like this move pre kick but GS is proving me wrong, happy to see it.

well look on the bright side tommy. your mom doesn't have to wash your jersey tomorrow.

I feel a GS zone read that will be a huge play at some point this half

Yep, no affect in his voice. Weird guy.
Diagnosed with parkinson’s recently, i know that’s a slow moving disease but wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom