Liberty Game... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If GS had better fundamentals we’d really have something. His pocket awareness is a lot better than anything we’ve seen from TD.
TD has regressed so much from when he was a frosh

Diagnosed with parkinson’s recently, i know that’s a slow moving disease but wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Okay that makes sense. Must be the drugs he's taking.

He beat out Garrett on EVERY metric.

This may be true... but Shrader actually has in game awareness and his speed/running ability opens up things for Sean Tucker. We need to feed Tucker the ball in order to succeed offensivly and Shraders threat with his legs prevents defenses from crashing in on Tucker. Devito can run a little but he is not as agile and defenses can live with him running.

TD has regressed so much from when he was a frosh
Absolutely. I remember in the game he came in for ED against UNC, the deep ball to jamal custis was right in front of me, i thought we for sure had our next QB. man was i wrong.

The Passing Game is also about rhythm, so it would be super cool if our Center doesn’t spaz on every other snap.

What the hell is going on??!!

All I keep thinking is first play against Minnesota in 2009. But it’s like every snap! Ridiculous. Come on.

We left a lot of meat on the bone, don’t have a functional downfield passing game, blow the Center snap every third play… and have 200 yards of offense at the half.

Hope this means we have finally have something to work with in Shrader at QB. If he could just connect on a few mid range passes we’d be in business.

You can definitely see why Jorts was moved to WR, but he can move around and give his guys a chance. That’s probably gonna mean a 55% completion percentage at best and some infuriating INT, but we at least look like we belong on the field, and that’s probably the first time since 2018 we’ve said that.

Liberty going all out stopping the run in second half. They know Shrader can’t pass at all
Yep had the benefit of the first half where their D was figuring him out. Shrader will have to connect on a few plays or the offense will get bottled up.

wouldn't be the craziest idea to bring in devito for a few designed plays. Is he still on the team or did he quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom