Liberty Kick Time

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
A source told me 6pm is most likely. It is not set in stone yet but that is what they are expecting. Liberty as an Indy is still an ESPN school so Mickey Mouse will have the last word.

The hope is ESPNU but it could be ESPN+

Alsacs

I know that I know nothing. Too bad though
Isn’t the Liberty game scheduled for Friday? Or is it a Saturday game?

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
Isn’t the Liberty game scheduled for Friday? Or is it a Saturday game?
It shows up everywhere as Saturday, August 31st.
Including SU's Clemson kickoff time announcement:
"The Orange begin the 2019 campaign on Saturday, Aug. 31 at Liberty."

Last edited:

sufandu

Hall of Fame
Selfishly, I love friday night games. They start at the perfect time, they're on when nothing else I care to watch is on, and they leave the rest of the whole weekend for family stuff or work around the house.

lummgr

All Conference
There goes the Theory of a Deadman show at the fair too.
Oh well, football wins.

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Selfishly, I love friday night games. They start at the perfect time, they're on when nothing else I care to watch is on, and they leave the rest of the whole weekend for family stuff or work around the house.
same. but i also live 60 miles from campus and dont need to plan a trip around the game.

Eric15

Living Legend
If you replace "family stuff or work around the house" with "watch football literally all day that opening Saturday" then we are on the same page.

sufandu

Hall of Fame
same. but i also live 60 miles from campus and dont need to plan a trip around the game.
I live too far away to go to games, so that's another reason fridays work great for me.

Edit: I keep forgetting this is an away game. It's actually closer to me than home games. I was hoping I could swing going to it when it was announced but can't make it happen.

Last edited:

Millhouse

Living Legend
Tell him to open with Jessie’s Girl, I’ve Done Everything For You and Don’t Talk to Strangers.

You’ll be home for the 2nd half.
you know this is one of those shows where some idiot screams for jessie's girl all night like he's going to forget to play it- dude, he's going to close with it, shut the ---- up already

Last edited:

CuseCactus

All Conference
Just spent a couple of minutes looking up some Liberty stats. It'll be very hot there - 88 avg temp on 8/31. Their stadium seats 25K. (And they have 75,000 students - per wikipedia.) Bet it'll be quite a scene there for an evening kickoff. Lot's of student angst built up - given men and women aren't allowed to "fraternize" on campus.

xc84

Living Legend
Just spent a couple of minutes looking up some Liberty stats. It'll be very hot there - 88 avg temp on 8/31. Their stadium seats 25K. (And they have 75,000 students - per wikipedia.) Bet it'll be quite a scene there for an evening kickoff. Lot's of student angst built up - given men and women aren't allowed to "fraternize" on campus.
only 14,000 students who go to classes on campus.

lummgr

All Conference
you know this is one of those shows where some idiot screams for jessie's girl all night like he's going to forget to play it- dude, he's going to close with it, shut the ---- up already
Like his own personal “Freebird”.

orange_in_VA

Starter
Hoping the game stays on Saturday, but Friday is doable. Thursday would just screw me big time.

SUFaninNJ

All American
I saw Modern English at Music Midtown in Atlanta about 20 years ago. This drunk guy by me screamed for a half hour straight, “Play that one song. Play that one song we know!”

Dadarules

Walk On
That is how it is supposed to go but Modest Mouse didn't get the memo last October in Syracuse. No Float On. Jerks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom