Liberty Tailgate, Saturday August 31st

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Called Liberty Ticket office. They don't expect single tickets to go on sale until mid summer. He expects the the Syracuse game will be $45 per ticket. This is their biggest game ever and they don't expect to do a group rate. He expects the game to cost $45 per ticket. Our game will easily be half the price of a season ticket. This year the cheapest season ticket will be $70.

With that info, I will not be sponsoring a group buy. I recommend you just purchase game tickets through SU. It appears will be be seated in Section 210.

However, I expect a tailgate to get organized. Add your headcount below and anything you think you can provide.

Liberty Flames Football

TexanMark 2-3?

Last edited:

SUbear

Starter
Called Liberty Ticket office. They don't expect single tickets to go on sale until mid summer. He expects the the Syracuse game will be $45 per ticket. This is their biggest game ever and they don't expect to do a group rate. He expects the game to cost $45 per ticket. Our game will easily be half the price of a season ticket. This year the cheapest season ticket will be $70.

With that info, I will not be sponsoring a group buy. I recommend you just purchase game tickets through SU. It appears will be be seated in Section 210.

However, I expect a tailgate to get organized. Add your headcount below and anything you think you can provide.

Liberty Flames Football

TexanMark 2-3?
I am planning to be there. Driving down so can bring almost anything.

orange_in_VA

Starter
In for 2-5 people. Can bring things if needed. Canopy, Cooler, Grill, etc

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
A small change from the first post. Just recvd a call from Lincoln at the Liberty Tix office.

I need to get to 25 tickets for a group rate discount. They are expecting a sell out (25K+) They also will have overflow seating on the berm in the end zone. Tickets are $35 group rate. A discount of $10 each.

It sounds like we can sit anywhere in the upper deck (210-218) on the east side. (SU side).
Williams Stadium Fan Guide (A-Z) | Liberty Flames

I will not let this get any bigger than 25-30 tickets. Right now I plan to do both Liberty and Maryland.

TexanMark 2
44Jack 2
SUbear 2
Consigliere 2
orange_in_va 2-5
Headmaster 2-5
DocFlanders 6
JRHeeter 2

Last edited:

SUbear

Starter
A small change from the first post. Just recvd a call from Lincoln at the Liberty Tix office.

I need to get to 25 tickets for a group rate discount. They are expecting a sell out (25K+) They also will have overflow seating on the berm in the end zone. Tickets are $35 group rate. A discount of $10 each.

It sounds like we can sit anywhere in the upper deck (210-218) on the east side. (SU side).

I will not let this get any bigger than 25-30 tickets. Right now I plan to do both Liberty and Maryland.

TexanMark 2-3
44Jack 2
SUbear 1
Consigliere 2
orange_in_va 2-5
Headmaster 2-5
Make SUbear 2 tickets please. Thanks

Consigliere

All Conference
Decided tonight, we're going to try to make a tour of it. Drive down Friday, game Saturday, drive out to the beach on Sunday through Friday then head to College Park for the next game. With the Duke game later in the year and the bowl game should get me to at least 10 games next year. Going to ask for a uniform if I make it to any more than that!

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
In for 2-5 people. Can bring things if needed. Canopy, Cooler, Grill, etc
We can use your canopy, grill and cooler.

Thanks,if you don't have canopy weight plates I can bring mine down.
How big is your grill and your cooler?

If wet weather is forecast, I'll bring my canopy down too..
I'll bring the tables, another cooler and assorted tailgate supplies.
With it being a smaller tailgate we should be able to up the food a bit. Thinking beef and chicken spiedie as well as some coneys.

Consigliere and I will bring koozies for everyone to cover our beverages. I heard we can drink as long as we keep it low key.

Last edited:

DocFlanders

2nd String

TexanMark 2
44Jack 2
SUbear 2
Consigliere 2
orange_in_va 2-5
Headmaster 2-5
Put Doc down for 6 at this time

JRHEETER

Scout Team
Can I still get in for a possible 2?

Can bring my canopy and my Coleman roadtrip grill and also some of the finest beers I’ve brewed at the time from The North Brewery in Endicott.

Last edited:

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I'll take one more request. After that I'll take a couple waiting list requests

orange_in_VA

Starter
We can use your canopy, grill and cooler.

Thanks,if you don't have canopy weight plates I can bring mine down.
How big is your grill and your cooler?

If wet weather is forecast, I'll bring my canopy down too..
I'll bring the tables, another cooler and assorted tailgate supplies.
With it being a smaller tailgate we should be able to up the food a bit. Thinking beef and chicken spiedie as well as some coneys.

Consigliere and I will bring koozies for everyone to cover our beverages. I heard we can drink as long as we keep it low key.
I don't have the weight plates for canopy so bring those if you can or I will purchase before game day.

Cooler is medium sized. Will also grab a couple foam coolers. Grill is one of those little like 8-10 burger size propane deals. If we had two small grills like that I think we'll be ok for the size of this group. I also have a plastic fold out table I'll bring just in case.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Final cut for the Liberty game Varsity Tailgate Squad:

TexanMark/Orangello 2
44Jack 2
SUbear 2
Consigliere 2
orange_in_va 2-5
Headmaster 2-5
DocFlanders 6
JRHeeter 2
Phenomenon 5-7
Deano 2
Creatorsgame 2

We are closed out.

I'll take 1 or 2 groups on the waiting list.

Last edited:

Cusejuicy

Scout Team
Mark. Haven't been active for a while. Put me down for one on the waiting list. Can help with tailgate items as needed.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok, Liberty is going to sell me group rate tickets. I just need 24 or more. Base price is $35. This is their premium game. Through SU tickets will be in Section 210 and go for $45. I expect SU to sellout their allotment as that looks pretty small.

We should be anywhere in Sections 211 to 218 for $35.

I'd like to firm up our numbers. I'll buy a few extras to hold back.

TexanMark 2-3 (Orangello, Jerry C.?)
44Jack 2
SUbear 2
Consigliere 2
orange_in_va 2
Headmaster 2-5
DocFlanders 6
JRHeeter 2
Phenomenon 7
Deano 2
Creatorsgame 2
CuseJuicy 1
Tarpon Springs Dennis 16 (Will help with food and logistics)
BigMike 2

I have 55-59 ticket requests. I'll just buy 60.

Last edited:

Top Bottom