Liberty Tailgate, Saturday August 31st

JRHEETER

Scout Team
Looks like I won’t be able to make this game after all! Bummed I can’t make it happen.

So sorry about the cancellation!!!

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
TexanMark 2-3 (Orangello, Jerry C.?) (3 Drinkers)
44Jack 2
SUbear 2
Consigliere 2
orange_in_va 2 ($5 each for food--they will bring their own microbrews/solo cups)
Headmaster 2 (5 non-drinkers)
DocFlanders 6
JRHeeter 2
Phenomenon 7 (5 non-drinkers/ 2 kids 5 and under)
Deano 2 (2 drinkers)
Creatorsgame 2
CuseJuicy 1
Tarpon Springs Dennis 16 (Will help with food and logistics)
BigMike 2 ( 2 drinkers) plastic folding table
Jake 1 (1 Drinker)

Last edited:

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
OburgCuse (Ron) 4 (2 Drinkers/2 Non-Drinkers)?? Should be able to firm up by mid-June.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
It appears we will have about 50 tickets. Please scrub your list. The Liberty Rep is still pointing to a purchase on July 1st. Tickets will be $35 plus tailgate fees.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
TexanMark 2 (Orangello) (2 Drinkers)
SUbear 2
Consigliere/44Jack 4
orange_in_va 2 ($5 each for food--they will bring their own microbrews/solo cups)
Headmaster 2 (5 non-drinkers)
DocFlanders 6
Phenomenon 7 (5 non-drinkers/ 2 kids 5 and under)
Deano 2 (2 drinkers)
Creatorsgame 2
CuseJuicy 1 (will provide canopy, table, cooler and grill)
Tarpon Springs Dennis 14 (Will help with food and logistics)
BigMike 2 ( 2 drinkers) plastic folding table
Jake 1 (1 Drinker)

Right now I'll purchase 50 tickets. I have 45 commits so far. I'll hold 5 in reserve.

Liberty is saying single game tickets go on sale in August. I'm hoping for mid/late July...we'll see. I'm going to limit our block to 50. I will be collecting money in early/mid June.

2019 Football Single Game Prices

Last edited:

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Taking nominations for Beer

I'm thinking LaBatt's Blue and Light for the regular beer drinkers?

orange_in_VA and creatorsgame maybe each of you could bring 18 to 24 cans of microbrew stuff. Make sure it is cans and standard sizing for koozies. I won't charge you tailgate fees. Each put out 18 each for general use. You guys can drink the rest or keep them only if we go through the LaBatt's.

creatorsgame

Liquid Swords

orange_in_VA and creatorsgame maybe each of you could bring 18 to 24 cans of microbrew stuff. Make sure it is cans and standard sizing for koozies. I won't charge you tailgate fees. Each put out 18 each for general use. You guys can drink the rest or keep them only if we go through the LaBatt's.
Done!

orange_in_VA

Starter

Can do. 24+ canned microbrews. I'll take requests if people like certain types of beer. I'm an IPA drinker myself so those will be in there for sure.

creatorsgame

Liquid Swords
Can do. 24+ canned microbrews. I'll take requests if people like certain types of beer. I'm an IPA drinker myself so those will be in there for sure.
Same with requests. It will be hot so I’ll avoid stouts and porters, but as I love those styles I can pick up some good ones if there is a desire from some folks. Otherwise I’ll go mostly with IPA’s and craft Lager/Pilsner/Kölsch styles.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Same with requests. It will be hot so I’ll avoid stouts and porters, but as I love those styles I can pick up some good ones if there is a desire from some folks. Otherwise I’ll go mostly with IPA’s and craft Lager/Pilsner/Kölsch styles.
Please feel free to bring multiple IPA's for TexanMark to lug back to Syracuse for our drinking pleasure. :cool:

Halfmooncuse

All American
We can use your canopy, grill and cooler.

Thanks,if you don't have canopy weight plates I can bring mine down.
How big is your grill and your cooler?

If wet weather is forecast, I'll bring my canopy down too..
I'll bring the tables, another cooler and assorted tailgate supplies.
With it being a smaller tailgate we should be able to up the food a bit. Thinking beef and chicken spiedie as well as some coneys.

Consigliere and I will bring koozies for everyone to cover our beverages. I heard we can drink as long as we keep it low key.
Like the Mormon religion. It’s Ok be gay but just dontparticipate in those gay activists.

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
TexanMark 2 Tix (Orangello) (2 Drinkers) will provide LaBatt's
SUbear 2 Tix
Consigliere/44Jack 4 Tix
orange_in_va 2 Tix ($5 each for food--they will bring their own microbrews/solo cups)
Headmaster 2 Tix (5 non-drinkers)
DocFlanders 6 Tix
Phenomenon 7 Tix (5 non-drinkers/ 2 kids 5 and under)
Deano 2 Tix (2 drinkers)
Creatorsgame 2 Tix (2 drinkers) will provide some beer
CuseJuicy 1 Tix (will provide canopy, table, cooler and grill)
Tarpon Springs Dennis 14 Tix (Will help with food and logistics)
BigMike 2 Tix ( 2 drinkers) plastic folding table
Jake 1 Tix? (1 Drinker)
OburgCuse 4 Tix (2 drinkers/ 2 Kids)

51 commits, Jake 1 tix is still TBD

I'll most likely buy a couple extra tickets. I won't be able to buy until July according to Liberty.

This is the group. It will be a small tailgate. I expect to set up 3-4 hours prior. Tickets will be $45 (tix, tailgate and beer) or $40(tix and tailgate only), kids 5 and under are just $35. Kids 2 and under I believe can enter the stadium for free (please check with Liberty) if that applies to anyone. No bottle beer. Only cans and we will use koozies.

Last edited:

Top Bottom