Liberty vs SU News from Lynchburg | Syracusefan.com

Liberty vs SU News from Lynchburg

• Thread starter Deleted member 7047
  • Start date

They want an offense that’s good at running and passing and scores a lot of points without giving up the football. They also want to win and expect to come out excited. Lastly, they know who their QB is, but they wouldn’t be sad if their backup got NCAA clearance and was able to play and do really well.

...great interview. I’ll save the SU coaches some time and give the interview for them...

We want a tough defense that keeps other teams from scoring, and we want a fast pace offense that lights up the scoreboard and wears out the other team. Then we want to better leverage that advantage with excellent special teams play to maximize our changes on offense, while giving our defense as much room as possible to work with. Although we think we have some great talent at backup QB, we really want Tommy to last the season.

No, just Phil. In the presser Hugh will be talking about Touchdown Tommy like “I was there and I saw what you did...saw it with my own two eyes. Man, you really put the ball In The Air Tonight”.
Coach Freeze, what did you learn about your team in the aftermath of this devastating loss to Syracuse?

This is the world we live in, and these are the hands we’re given! You tell ME why this is the land of confusion!

Coach Freeze is it possible for you to be more of a hypocrite and not realize it? The waste water treatment plant wants to know.

I just misread the title as “Liberty vs US News from Lynchburg.” I figured that LU was upset by their academic ranking or something. Reading apparently isn’t my strength, but I enjoyed the mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom