Like MCW's latest tweet... | Syracusefan.com

Like MCW's latest tweet...

Also loves his team just below that. Looking forward to next season with him manning the point. "See u at the rim" reminded me of MCW's big drive and dunk--think we'll be seeing more of that his sophomore year.

GO ORANGE

of all the threads about nn and everyone so despondent----mcw tweet says it the way it should be said---short,sweet, and determined --- without judgement. in essence no big deal--bring it

I like this MCW kid, he's a character and I think he's going to be a heck of a player for SU. He would have been frustrated with poof head anyway, he'd make a nice pass to him and he'd drop it unlike Coleman or X who will catch it and score.

the great thing about MCW is that he's here at least two more years, if not 3.

I'm excited about MCW and think he's going to be special. I love his attitude, and I hope to see him throw one down over Noel... similar to when John Starks dunked on Grant and Jordan in the final minutes of a playoff game, drawing a "Yes!" from Marv Albert. I think MCW has that in him. I don't think I ever wanted to see one specific play so bad in a given season as I do this.

I really liken his game to Magic. I'm not saying he's going to have that type of career but the things he does and mannerisms/style just remind me of Magic.

By the time he is done, we'll be talking about MCW in the same breath as Pearl and Sherm. Don't worry about who the Dude will be next year. If he has to be, he will be the Dude.

Final Four championship game, Syracuse against Kentucky score tied 76 all, 15 seconds on clock Syracuse ball timeout. Syracuse has ball on side passes into MCW, who dribbles to center of court and looks over defense. Keita sets screen at top of key, MCW drives the lane goes up for shot, Noel goes for block, and in mid air MCW switches hands, and scores as time runs out.

Ehh i dunno, hes the best pro prospect on the team...scouts love em

I can't see him declaring after this upcoming season, but maybe because he looks so dang young.

I can't see him declaring after this upcoming season, but maybe because he looks so dang young.
Well, put it this way: Chad Ford already has him at #38 on his Big Board for 2013, and that's with barely playing. If he plays the way we all expect him to, he should rocket up into the top 25 at least.

MCW reminds me of Shaun Livingston before the injury, his length can really set him apart as a PG.

Really? Am I the only one who doesn't think that MCW is NOT leaving after this upcoming season?

I think he plays two more years, but it wouldnt shock me in the least if he leaves next year...ton of pt with exposure surrounded by a very good team...plus side to that is it enhaces our chances of getting ennis obviously and probably another top guard like jefferson as well

Well, put it this way: Chad Ford already has him at #38 on his Big Board for 2013, and that's with barely playing. If he plays the way we all expect him to, he should rocket up into the top 25 at least.
point guard is a very valuable commodity in the NBA, 6-5 point guards even more so . . . if you can play it at a high level against quality competition - as you will at Syracuse - you will be a lottery pick. the only question teams would have would be his slender frame and his ability to sustain play over 82 games plus playoffs

Really? Am I the only one who doesn't think that MCW is NOT leaving after this upcoming season?
It will all depend on how the season goes, plus what is normally a big stepping stone is the NCAA Tourney.

I really liken his game to Magic. I'm not saying he's going to have that type of career but the things he does and mannerisms/style just remind me of Magic.
You too? He has reminded me of Magic too, the hunched over, heads up, lanky, no-look pass, Magic.

apparently MCW's pull with nerlens is akin to tryin' to tow a space shuttle with a spitloogie.

Final Four championship game, Syracuse against Kentucky score tied 76 all, 15 seconds on clock Syracuse ball timeout. Syracuse has ball on side passes into MCW, who dribbles to center of court and looks over defense. Keita sets screen at top of key, MCW drives the lane goes up for shot, Noel goes for block, and in mid air MCW switches hands, and scores as time runs out.
You had me until Keita was in a tied NC game with 15 seconds left.