Linda ronstadt The sound of my voice | Syracusefan.com

Linda ronstadt The sound of my voice

upperdeck

Living Legend
a doc movie came out on linda rondstadt that is starting to show up online..
its the same time frame and many of the same players as laurel Canyon .. Pretty amazing career i kinda forgot all the stuff she did, but i knew she could sing.

she basically saved the eagles before they even got started. But she crossed over to so many styles

amazing voice and power/control

a doc movie came out on linda rondstadt that is starting to show up online..
its the same time frame and many of the same players as laurel Canyon .. Pretty amazing career i kinda forgot all the stuff she did, but i knew she could sing.

she basically saved the eagles before they even got started. But she crossed over to so many styles

amazing voice and power/control
One of my all time favorites and much to my shame, I won two front row tickets to see her at Manley in '76. I gave them up to write a English paper. I regret it to this day.

that time frame is really the driving force of the Doc some great interviews and video performances

that time frame is really the driving force of the Doc some great interviews and video performances
I have the show on dvr. I love it when she sings anything but Long, long time is my favorite

i was little young when she was in her peak but I never knew how many covers she did of other stuff and made them sound so good

I saw LR and the Stone Poneys open for The Doors at Colgate in '68. The Doors gave a very forgettable performance but Ronstadt was outstanding. Those were the days. (actually, I would have sworn it was 1967 but google says otherwise)