LINK: 2K Classic Tix Buy | Syracusefan.com

LINK: 2K Classic Tix Buy

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
You have four choices: Buy through SU, Buy through this link to a special SU section, buy through Ticketmaster and pay about $30 in fees per ticket or wait and buy on StubHub, etc

This is going through a trusted MSG rep I have worked with before. Where you save is the obnoxious TicketMaster fees. I only paid a total of $5 extra per each day for my set of tickets. You can buy up to 8 tickets. I can supply his contact info via PM upon request.

The Thursday night semi's...I bought $75 tix. I got Section 211 (center court), Row 14
There was an option for $50 tix too. Not sure what section. First Tip Off at 7pm

Friday Night Championship...only $75 tix were available to me. I got Section 212, Row 13. First Tip Off at 5pm...consolation, Championship about 7:30pm

Here is the Important Poop

Madison Square Garden GroupManager by Ticketmaster

Promo Code: GOCUSE

You can buy up to 8 tickets. They support a resell network...if your plans change or someone bails on you.

You should go through MSG's website and the link above (not Ticketmaster)

You will have to set up a MSG account...I assume if you already have a MSG account...log in with your info when prompted

THESE ARE CUSE SECTIONS...Yukon FANS...do not buy through here unless a guest of a Cuse fan.

Last edited:
You have four choices: Buy through SU, Buy through this link to a special SU section, buy through Ticketmaster and pay about $30 in fees per ticket or wait and buy on StubHub, etc

This is going through a trusted MSG rep I have worked with before. Where you save is the obnoxious TicketMaster fees. I only paid $5 extra. You can buy up to 8 tickets. I can supply his contact info via PM upon request.

The Thursday night semi's...I bought $75 tix. I got Section 211 (center court), Row 14
There was an option for $50 tix too. Not sure what section. First Tip Off at 7pm

Friday Night Championship...only $75 tix were available to me. I got Section 212, Row 13. First Tip Off at 5pm...consolation, Championship about 7:30pm

Here is the Important Poop

Madison Square Garden GroupManager by Ticketmaster

Promo Code: GOCUSE

You can buy up to 8 tickets. They support a resell network...if your plans change or someone bails on you.

You should go through MSG's website and the link above (not Ticketmaster)

You will have to set up a MSG account...I assume if you already have a MSG account...log in with your info when prompted

THESE ARE CUSE SECTIONS...Yukon FANS...do not buy through here unless a guest of a Cuse fan.
Just purchased. Thanks Mark!

Going to be a late decision for me. Trying to figure out if both events are the types where the secondary market craters down to like $20/seat by the time it arrives.

Going to be a late decision for me. Trying to figure out if both events are the types where the secondary market craters down to like $20/seat by the time it arrives.
Very well could...but you have both Cuse and UConn as the local teams...if you are going as a single or a pair...probably safe waiting and snap up some cheapies. Iowa and Oregon will bring a decent amount of fans...but I don't expect more than 300-600 fans from each school (a mix of boosters, family and tri-state transplants). If Cuse and Yukon each bring the expected 7-9k fans...pricing might not crater as much as you think.

Storz fans at the Garden are now an urban legend.

Last year, with Nova in the House, there was still 2-3k empty seats and most there were Orange.

With the football team here, the Friday game will be all Orange.

We will be outbidding ourselves.

Talked to the Orange Club and my ticket rep. There will be no sale through S.U. for this event. It is all handled through MSG and Ticketmaster, so this is the best course of action.

Just bought 6 in 211 for Thursday and 212 for Friday.

Side note: Our ticket allocation for Notre Dame should be determined this month for those looking forward to a long weekend in the Apple. We will offer based on Priority Points. If you are not an Orange Club member now might be a good time to join. Secondary market starts at $386 and while that will obviously change as more people get tickets in hand it promises to be a tough ticket. It is a Notre Dame 'home' game, they control all tickets. Attendance was 63k at MetLife in 2016 and I think Yankee Stadium only seats about 50k.

And for those looking for a REALLY long weekend the NYG are home against Tampa Bay on Sunday. Purchase of tickets for all four events comes with a 10% off coupon for the divorce lawyer of your choice!

Last edited:
Just bought basketball tickets for Thursday and need to get Fridays at some point!

Waiting for the football tickets to go on sale through the Orange Club!

Bump...buy tickets in an SU section without paying outrageous Ticketmaster fees.

Mark--

I've tried 4 times this week to order tickets from MSG. Go all the way through the process, and get an error message at the end. Any suggestions?

Mark--

I've tried 4 times this week to order tickets from MSG. Go all the way through the process, and get an error message at the end. Any suggestions?
Sounds very frustrating... I'll email my contact and see if he has any suggestions. Did you try a different browser?

Sounds very frustrating... I'll email my contact and see if he has any suggestions. Did you try a different browser?
Haven't tried a different browser. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and let you know what happens.

Tried a different browser, and got this:

"Tickets to these group events are no longer available."

So, I'm now looking for a Plan B.

Tried a different browser, and got this:

"Tickets to these group events are no longer available."

So, I'm now looking for a Plan B.
I'll email my contact and see if the offer is over.

Update, appears Ticketmaster and MSG altered the database. They are looking into it. My contact is usually very responsive... hope we get a resolution today or tomorrow.

Mark,
Have you heard if we are going to be able to purchase tickets through the above link? I may have procrastinated a little too long. Thanks for doing all you do.

Mark,
Have you heard if we are going to be able to purchase tickets through the above link? I may have procrastinated a little too long. Thanks for doing all you do.
Haven't heard back...I'll reengage. However, SU is selling tix now (I was told differently earlier in the year)

Haven't heard back...I'll reengage. However, SU is selling tix now (I was told differently earlier in the year)
I did get the e-mail from SU. Their e-mail was actually what reminded me about purchasing tickets and what sent me back to your link. I was unsure if SU sold their tickets through Ticketmaster & hit you with all the fees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom