Linton | Syracusefan.com

Linton

Like I said before, he is the closest thing to a SEC body and skillset we have. I just can’t see him playing too many snaps because of his frame and injury history. We have to be smart with how we use him. He could have a Roscoe type season.

Like I said before, he is the closest thing to a SEC body and skillset we have. I just can’t see him playing too many snaps because of his frame and injury history. We have to be smart with how we use him. He could have a Roscoe type season.
One play he had inside hand on ot outside shoulder but he went bye ot so fast that it turned his body a bit. qb stepped up but made bad throw. If he didn’t engage he woulda had a clear sack. Amazing first step.

Not sure if his future is DE or OLB but he is always making plays. We are definitely undersized upfront but making plays. Future is bright….now is bright

I can only imagine him getting bigger over the next couple of years. He'll be special.

If Steve can add the weight that Jared Verse added at Albany, then he will play DE on Sundays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom