listen we can still get on the bubble | Syracusefan.com

listen we can still get on the bubble

i figure we just need 4 or 5 acc wins to get on the CBI bubble. we can still do this!

I don't want to be a "sky is falling" type, but I do fear that we are digging ourselves a hole we may have trouble escaping. We should still be good for a top 5 finish in the ACC, but we're making it much more of a challenge.

We are progressing quite a bit though, and our offense is scoring points so we should win some games if the opponent scores less than us. However, our miscues on offense, and trouble with the whole inbounding the ball thing, are starting to really become concerning. We really need to minimize those mistakes if we're going to right the ship. As long as we continue to maximize spacing, and tighten up the D a bit though, we should be fine if we can make shots.

I for one am open to experiencing a losing season for the first time.

I for one am open to experiencing a losing season for the first time.

Honestly I still think we wind up a winning team. Boeheim will never be able live down the fact that the streak was broken under his watch. He will either will this team to a winning or even record OR he will wind up Bob Knighting the situation but without the choking. The second could be more likely than the first but I don't want to think that it will get to that.

Honestly I still think we wind up a winning team. Boeheim will never be able live down the fact that the streak was broken under his watch. He will either will this team to a winning or even record OR he will wind up Bob Knighting the situation but without the choking. The second could be more likely than the first but I don't want to think that it will get to that.

I don't know, this one was a tough one to lose.

I mean "tough one to lose" as in, difficult. It was really difficult to lose this one. Wake seemed to want no part of winning the game. It took a lot of weird decisions by players and coaches to pull it off. Which makes me think we aren't going to be a team that closes out the tight ones - and we'll need all of those to have a winning season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom