Loeb wouldn't be the worst thing to happen at QB | Syracusefan.com

Loeb wouldn't be the worst thing to happen at QB

Crusty

Living Legend
There is something to be said for being stuck behind a future NFL draft choice. He has learned the offense and some have said he really has a very good command of it. If he can make all the throws and run a bit better than Nassib, we might not miss a beat. I wonder how the players feel about who should play next year.

Any of you that have seen practice have any words of wisdom of the candidates?

He just may single handedly increase female viewership by 50%. I was telling the wife, who would be considered a basketball only, the other day about how good looking the backup was, so much so that it is part of his nickname. The sad part is I think this made her more likely to watch the team next year than the 5-1 finish.

I think that Charlie has a great chance to start. He throws the best ball on the team, is a good runner and should know the O inside and out. In addition and this is really big Charlie allows Hicky to stay at his natural spot of RT which is very important.

Best player plays!

I'm with you on this one, OPA. I really, really hope that it is not preordained that Loeb is the heir apparent unless he IS the best of the group. I don't care how long he has been the backup or how well he knows the offense. Not that experience does not matter. It does. I think the staff will play the guy who gives them the best chance to win.

Fact is, no one knows how well any of the QBs we can trot out there will perform in real game situations. Let them fight it out in practice and go with the guy who performs best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom