Logan | Syracusefan.com

Logan

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Go see it. If you're a fan of X-Men or only know a little bit about Wolverine it is worth it. Definitely earns its R-rating but it was beautifully told, along with being violent as all hell.

9.5/10

Best superhero movie made to date. Superheros aside it was one of the best 2 or 3 films I have seen in the past year.

Saw it today and thought it was great. But one thing they did was distance it from the rest of the xmen universe, very very little continuation from the universe.
Top 5 in my comic book rankings.

Also the deadpool teaser was nothing. Just a cool little bit but didn't set up anything. One thing about it that stood out was the firefly posters in the back...hmmmm

It was a superhero movie mixed with Clint Eastwood western (particularly Unforgiven). I don't think it's a model that could sustain itself but for this movie it worked very well.

My one nitpick is I think the bad guys were kinda lame. I wish there had been more direct parallels to the Weapon X program.

Saw it today and thought it was great. But one thing they did was distance it from the rest of the xmen universe, very very little continuation from the universe.
Top 5 in my comic book rankings.

Also the deadpool teaser was nothing. Just a cool little bit but didn't set up anything. One thing about it that stood out was the firefly posters in the back...hmmmm
Deadpool 2’s trailer has a Firefly Easter egg. What does it mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom