London Perrantes | Syracusefan.com

London Perrantes

He looks like a good player, but he doesn't strike me as a ACC contender caliber PG/SG. He is listed at 6'0" and 170lbs. He looks to have alot of Michael Edwards in him to me. I hope that the interest in him is not due to Ennis leaning somewhere else. More likely just the staff covering their bases.

He looks like a good player, but he doesn't strike me as a ACC contender caliber PG/SG. He is listed at 6'0" and 170lbs. He looks to have alot of Michael Edwards in him to me. I hope that the interest in him is not due to Ennis leaning somewhere else. More likely just the staff covering their bases.
I agree with you, this guy doesn't look like the same caliber of the others SU has shown interest in. I think you are right with the staff covering their bases.

Maybe they are checking out his attitude. Maybe as his dream school he may enroll at SU knowing the staffs intention for him to be a backup - ie BMK. If he has the mindset to accept that role, he would be a welcome addition.

Then if the staff can't get one of the big 3 (Ennis, RJ, or Cat) they can go stud hunting in '14 without being completely bare at backup pg in '13.

People read into this stuff wayyyy too much.

I didn't read anything in to it, just hoping that isn't the reason. It is, after all, one possibility. Personally, I think that JB learned his lesson long ago regarding recruiting and not stopping until the kid has signed his LOI.

I didn't read anything in to it, just hoping that isn't the reason. It is, after all, one possibility. Personally, I think that JB learned his lesson long ago regarding recruiting and not stopping until the kid has signed his LOI.
It's not the reason. We're showing interest. We didn't offer and push hard for the kid. We probably went and watched a practice. Relax. We're in a great position for Ennis.

seems like a smart kid and prides himself on learning the game. In those highlights he looks like he could already teach Kris Joseph the mid range pull up. Guy hit a bunch of those and hit a lot of 3s. He could be solid player down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom