Long Time Posters... | Syracusefan.com

Long Time Posters...

Some of you may know my Aunt Jean as they were long time season ticket holders. I just wanted those of you who knew her to know she has passed away. This is mostly a blessing as she was suffering from dementia and will finally be reunited with my uncle Earl.

Aunt Jean Obit

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Some of you may know my Aunt Jean as they were long time season ticket holders. I just wanted those of you who knew her to know she has passed away. This is mostly a blessing as she was suffering from dementia and will finally be reunited with my uncle Earl.

Aunt Jean Obit
Condolences to you and your family.

Aunt Jean Obit
I haven't personally met Jean, but I know the Voorhees family well (David/Cathy). Very sorry for your loss.

Aunt Jean Obit
Sorry to hear. Sounds like she was a great lady.

Condolences. I hope your happy (Orange) memories soothe you and your family in this difficult time.

Aunt Jean Obit
Sorry to hear this, Phil. Dealing with the beginning stages of dementia with my Mom. It's a horrible thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom