Long Time posters... | Syracusefan.com

Long Time posters...

FireballPhil

2nd String
I posted this on the bball side but I know there are some here that don't visit the other site.

Some of you may know my Aunt Jean as they were long time season ticket holders. I just wanted those of you who knew her to know she has passed away. This is mostly a blessing as she was suffering from dementia and will finally be reunited with my uncle Earl.
Aunt Jean Obit

I posted this on the bball side but I know there are some here that don't visit the other site.

Some of you may know my Aunt Jean as they were long time season ticket holders. I just wanted those of you who knew her to know she has passed away. This is mostly a blessing as she was suffering from dementia and will finally be reunited with my uncle Earl.
Aunt Jean Obit
So sorry for your loss. What a wonderful life she led!

Aunt Jean Obit
Condolences Phil.

She sounds like an amazing woman.

May she rest in peace Phil. My condolences and best wishes to your family.

Very sorry for your loss. We will include your aunt in our prayers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom