Look ahead note - NC State | Syracusefan.com

Look ahead note - NC State

GoSU96

Living Legend
Their offense is gutted.

Finley had the most yds per game, 2nd in rating, 2nd in TD's in the ACC last year. Looks like he took every snap last year.

They had three of the top nine players in yards from scrimmage, none returning.

Their offense is gutted.

Finley had the most yds per game, 2nd in rating, 2nd in TD's in the ACC last year. Looks like he took every snap last year.

I agree. And perhaps they have a dynamite QB lined up for 2019, as we appear to with DeVito.

That said, I don't know why most pundits see them winning 9-10 games next year. I've seen it in multiple places.

I agree. And perhaps they have a dynamite QB lined up for 2019, as we appear to with DeVito.

That said, I don't know why most pundits see them winning 9-10 games next year. I've seen it in multiple places.
They've been decent for the past few years. Reputation helps.

They have a ton of talent. Especially on the Dline.

They've recruited really well over Doeren's tenure. They don't get enough credit around here for the talent they've brought in, imo. I think paired with losing thier OC, the turnover on O is going to be tough, especially at qb.
I'll be thrilled to come out of there with a win this year, but I think it's a tougher out than most people realize.

Their offense is gutted.

And yet, you still have some picking them to challenge Clemson or at least take second in the Atlantic.

And yet, you still have some picking them to challenge Clemson or at least take second in the Atlantic.
...maybe the prognosticators don't understand the absolute ineptness of McF**kit at OC? Train wreck waiting to happen...should be thrilling to watch.
popcorn.jpg

I’ll enjoy watching Tommy rain touchdowns on their pathetic secondary.

Hope Adams finds their next Chubb and runs him over. Moe puts their backers on skates before he says see ya

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom