Look at this piece of human garbage

shandeezy7

All American
Never understood this level of bigotry. If I moved to Mexico and spoke fluent Spanish but worked at a place where co-workers were also American expats, I would probably speak to them in my native language and not in Spanish. It's not like this guy was trying to order something and the person couldn't understand them because they didn't speak English (which would still not be an excuse to be a complete jack-off). While he will hopefully (and rightfully) be fully publicly shamed, he will probably also land a job at Breitbart or RedState by the end of the week.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Funny thing is on his website there’s an option for consultation “en espanol”. He’ll offer Spanish speaking services for clients if it will enrich him.

Typical Trumpland USA.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
I wonder if people like that guy can fight. He looks angry enough for a brawl, but is he ready for it?

For some reason I imagine him bleeding within 5 seconds of a fight, and then running around looking for a cop to tell, ranting about how he’s going to press charges even though he started it.

Last edited:

Cuseregular

All American
This goofball is getting exposed left and right now that he’s been identified. Here’s another encounter from 2016 where he instigated an incident with what he thought was a foreigner.

American Psycho Deplorable newly and freshly emboldened to act by the racist scumbag POTUS. Someone needs to further expose this nut job as if he hasn't already (likely), he is going to hurt some innocent somewhere.

CuseFaninVT

Living Legend
Schlossberg Went to Johns Hopkins for Undergrad & George Washington Law School Before Clerking for a New Jersey Judge

Thankfully he's not one of ours.

NKR1978

Living Legend
The right calls liberals snowflakes and claims we want to shut down speech. This Milo Yiannopoulos loving (seriously, the genius is on video screaming at Haredi Jews that didn't sufficiently hate Palestine enough that they're not "real Jews" and then started a "Milo" chant) scumbag literally threw a tantrum because two women spoke Spanish to each other in Manhattan.

The right loves to claim that the left hates free speech but this guy threatened to call ICE and the police because people were speaking Spanish.

Just another shining example of the rank hypocrisy from the "intellectual dark web" of conservative "thinkers."

NKR1978

Living Legend
I can't believe this took place in NYC, the city that is the epitome of the united nations.
There are more conservatives/Republicans in NYC than there are people in Houston. They're just drowned out by the overwhelming majority.

There's also a lot of talk on twitter that Schlossberg is gay, and people like him are why I can't stand gay conservatives. Gay white men in large cities with some economic success don't have any hindrance in life due to their s e xuality thanks largely to liberal activists fighting to get to that place. And now that gay white men are largely safe from discrimination, conservative gay men want to lift up the ladder on everyone "below." You see it all the time: Dave Rubin and Milo Yiannopoulis are abhorrent in the way they discuss trans rights and issues. Milo gets married to a man and then decided to go to Australia to campaign against marriage equality there. (End rant.)

But before I pat NY on the back too strongly, there's a recent video of Upper West Side white (presumably liberal) parents freaking the heck out because students from lower performing schools are going to take seats in their neighborhood schools in the DOE's attempt to desegregate our public school system.

Last edited:

Pearl309

All Conference
There are more conservatives/Republicans in NYC than there are people in Houston. They're just drowned out by the overwhelming majority.

But before I pat NY on the back too strongly, there's a recent video of Upper West Side white (presumably liberal) parents freaking the heck out because students from lower performing schools are going to take seats in their neighborhood schools in the DOE's attempt to desegregate our public school system.
NIMBY types
See it all the time

ebucklewis

All American

There's also a lot of talk on twitter that Schlossberg is gay, and people like him are why I can't stand gay conservatives. Gay white men in large cities with some economic success don't have any hindrance in life due to their s e xuality thanks largely to liberal activists fighting to get to that place. And now that gay white men are largely safe from discrimination, conservative gay men want to lift up the ladder on everyone "below." You see it all the time: Dave Rubin and Milo Yiannopoulis are abhorrent in the way they discuss trans rights and issues. Milo gets married to a man and then decided to go to Australia to campaign against marriage equality there. (End rant.)

sorry - but when you put Dave Rubin in the same sentence as Milo - well let me just say that is something that somebody that's not very bright would do.
Milo is a dope - Dave Rubin has never said anything offensive let alone abhorrent.

NKR1978

Living Legend
Video #5 of this guy freaking out? Not sure how the picture is so poor, but the voice sounds familiar. And the fact that the NY Post is railing on this guy makes me think that a Fox News future isn’t in the cards .

Top Bottom