Look to Hollywood | Syracusefan.com

Look to Hollywood

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Dino loves movies. What movie would serve as a metaphor for how SU needs to approach this season going forward?
IMO, SU needs to be unconventional and more unpredictable. Keep releasing the hounds on defense, but don’t go into a shell on offense and ST. Every play is a chance to surprise the other team. I understand the KISS principle, but in my opinion this is not 2001.
I’m thinking Independence Day. Take the fight to the Aliens. Release the virus.

Dino loves movies. What movie would serve as a metaphor for how SU needs to approach this season going forward?
IMO, SU needs to be unconventional and more unpredictable. Keep releasing the hounds on defense, but don’t go into a shell on offense and ST. Every play is a chance to surprise the other team. I understand the KISS principle, but in my opinion this is not 2001.

1600613898639.gif

Con Air. When Cusack (spelling) ask Cage,”What are you going to do for me?” Cage replies,”I‘m going to save the f***ing day.”
:). Who is Cusack and who is Cage in this scenario?

The part of Tommy DeVito, played... by Danny DeVito ;)

Tenet, for reasons those that have seen the movie will understand. They installed a turnstile in the new Dome, let's make it work for us.

Bonus points, nobody will be watching, just like a movie in the theater during a pandemic (except me, in both cases).

Beginning of Season: Tora, Tora, Tora (Hint: We ain't the Japanese)...

End of Season: Midway (Hint: we ain't the Japanese)