Looking for ACC Tournament Tickets (whole book) - need (4)

SUArch

Walk On
Going to Charlotte! Me plus three kids. Want 4 ticket books. Will buy 2 + 2 if they are in the 'Cuse section.

We won't arrive Charlotte until Wednesday night so don't need Tues/Wed sessions.

Please email me at: orange@roadrunner.com

Zippy1808

2nd String
Going to Charlotte! Me plus three kids. Want 4 ticket books. Will buy 2 + 2 if they are in the 'Cuse section.

We won't arrive Charlotte until Wednesday night so don't need Tues/Wed sessions.

Please email me at: orange@roadrunner.com
Don’t bother buying the whole book. Prices for Thursday will be pennies. Friday may be slightly above face but Saturday will be cheaper. You’ll save a ton - and if you’re budgeting for the whole book price, you can have your choice of seats.

SUArch

Walk On
Thanks! That sounds like good advice - and gives me confidence.

Was trying to get eliminate the issue - as I find scalping pretty stressful. Was/am posting on the hope that someone who is no longer planning to attend would sell to me rather than putting them up on the secondary market.

I'd need to get them in hand before I leave Central NY.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend

Was trying to get eliminate the issue - as I find scalping pretty stressful. Was/am posting on the hope that someone who is no longer planning to attend would sell to me rather than putting them up on the secondary market.

I used to live scalping in NYC. Free market commerce. Midtown. ENERGY!!!
Paid for my whole trip more than once.

Zippy1808

2nd String

StubHub has this process perfected and this is one of the few events where their fees are actually worth it. They will have a pickup center established within a few blocks of the arena. Don’t worry about having the tickets in hand. Use Stubhub, watch the brackets/prices (if we’re bracketed to play against or in a session with UNC or Duke, buy early), and buy with confidence that you can pickup conveniently in Charlotte.

NC_Orange

Walk On
I was given this exact same advice by someone here in NC. I was told just to buy single session tickets as the fans of the teams who lose will be unloading tickets.

thejuice

Walk On
Don’t bother buying the whole book. Prices for Thursday will be pennies. Friday may be slightly above face but Saturday will be cheaper. You’ll save a ton - and if you’re budgeting for the whole book price, you can have your choice of seats.
disagree the thursday night session is gonna be an expensive ticket you have Duke UNC Cuse and L'ville potential session for the night games.

Top Bottom