Looking for Clemson Tailgating Parking Options

FBSouthFan

Walk On
Hello Cuse fans... Had some members suggest to post in this forum.. Using the Syracuse vs Clemson game as a family get together. (We are spread out).. I bought the tickets from 3rd party re-seller site. Now trying to get parking lot/spot place. I have my parents (75ish) and kids (mid 20's)... so looking for a close lot as well as place that allows tailgating/cooking, and has a good atmosphere to it, and can set up an 8x8 tent.. We are planning to start tailgating early (9am set up) for this night game. Any suggestions on lots? and how to pre-purchase?.. Got a 3rd party site selling a Mount olympus pass.. Good spot? do they have open parking.. or would that be an "assigned" space?. Any issue getting into that lot early? Thanks for any help..

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Hate to break it to you. It will be tough. If you are arriving that early head up Adams Street from I-81 and look for a cash lot. If you totally strike out I would drive to SkyTop.

Mt Olympus is a good spot. Think it would be first come, first served. The problem is you have about 100 steps to climb up after the game.

If you see a Stadium or West Lot pass comeup for sale...grab it. Even at $50 it would solve some of your parent issues.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom