Looking for creative solutions | Syracusefan.com

Looking for creative solutions

CaliBob'63

Walk On
I'm trying to arrange a big family reunion Virginia Tech weekend...from California. I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for "babysitting" services during the game. Obviously not knowing the game time makes it more difficult. The max would be 5 kids from 3 to 10. Does SU have anything? Thanks.

from the other post i think field passes are the ticket.
I'm not trying to get them into the game...trying to find place/? to take care of them during the game.

Sometimes hotels can help with some names. If you or your family are planning a stay in a hotel, wouldn't hurt to ask.

from the other post i think field passes are the ticket.

Thats funny! And yes, thank you for not having to bring your 2 year old to a crowded dome where they will have zero recollection of the experience. ;)

Thats funny! And yes, thank you for not having to bring your 2 year old to a crowded dome where they will have zero recollection of the experience. ;)

To be fair, I think there are plenty of people that have no recollection of the experience by the end of the game.

To be fair, I think there are plenty of people that have no recollection of the experience by the end of the game.

Great point!! Yes, sometimes i wake up and walk over to my jeans on the floor to fish for the ticket from the previous night to see who we played!;)

Great point!! Yes, sometimes i wake up and walk over to my jeans on the floor to fish for the ticket from the previous night to see who we played!;)

I envy you. Many games I wish I could erase the memory.

I usually leave my kids on Marshall Street doing backflips for money. Never had a problem.

Chris Gedney flew the best babysitter in our neighborhood out to Arizona to watch his kids when he was playing for the Cardinals. He caused all of with kids to be shut ins that summer.