Looks like JB doesn't know wt# he's talking abt | Syracusefan.com

Looks like JB doesn't know wt# he's talking abt

Caboose

Scout Team
Judging by what I saw from Jesse Edwards in that first half against Georgia Tech, I think it's safe to say that Jim Boeheim is straight up clueless. He has constantly said this kid is not ready to play in his sophomore year, and what I just saw is the complete antithesis to that statement. This coach has eroded the development of this team and individuals within it due to his stubbornness and lack of foresight. I am amazed at how a person who is constantly referred to here as a hall of famer can be so epically WRONG about basketball.

Trust me I'm not basing this post on one half of basketball. This is just one example of my point. Marek can now play the 4, and our wings can be that much more focused on their spots and rotations within the zone. The zone all hinges on the center position. With Sidibe out he should have been getting Jesse the experience he needed earlier in the season. Instead he purposely kept him out partly so he wouldn't be proven wrong. Terrible.

I never thought I’d say this. Ever.

It’s time.

If he doesn’t go on his own.

Fire Boeheim.

He can go gracefully. Or he can go with discord. But he must go.

The ship has sunk.

The discussion has to be had. Idc what the boosters say. Wildhack needs to begin a transition project. This program was very good to elite and in a handful of years, they've become average at best. I don't get mad watching SU anymore. It's not worth the expending the energy to do so.

The discussion has to be had. Idc what the boosters say. Wildhack needs to begin a transition project. This program was very good to elite and in a handful of years, they've become average at best. I don't get mad watching SU anymore. It's not worth the expending the energy to do so.
He deserves the utmost respect. Of course. But Wildhack is abdicating his responsibilities if he’s not willing to alter the direction of the program. This will be the 7th straight season of double digit losses.

This is not 1988, but we looked like East Tennessee State in the Carrier Classic today, and we made Georgia Tech look like 1988 Cuse. I hope they were keeping track of dunks in the Yellow Jackets arena.

We look unprepared. The fans and alums deserve better than this. And it’s not about today. Or this year.

It’s a sad time.

As long as Buddy has eligibility, we will have to endure.

But, seriously, how much decline can a program sustain? Each year on or under the bubble, being unranked, looking incompetent on the court, clinging to bizarre roster decisions... it’s all a stain on the program, and it seeps deeper and deeper and makes recovery all the more difficult.

Jesse is CLEARLY not ready to play. He had a few competent plays today. And many instances (like almost everytime he had the ball) where he was overpowered and had the ball taken from him or knocked out of bounds. Kadary was also not good today. Blew about 6 layups. Both of those players have a good future, particularly Kadary who I think will be a star. But you guys are fools to be acting this way.

In football I eventually became desensitized after enough missed bowls and insane blowouts against good teams.

Im almost there. I watch and barely care and basically expect to lose games like this.

I hate to harp on it, but I’m not joking...the second I see that starting lineup, I expect to lose because the coach isnt reacting to the reality of what is occurring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom