Losing Tee is like losing Onuaku... | Syracusefan.com

Losing Tee is like losing Onuaku...

Rocco

Watching you.
Ever since Tee left, I have this empty pit in my stomach like we're kinda lost... similar to when Arinze went down with his quad injury in the BET. I know he didn't even join the syracusefan community until after this last move from scoot, but I feel like he's been here forever. As much as he handed out likes and made everyone feel good, he was able to provide some good insight into basketball and was starting to really help out Francis03 on the recruiting side.

As an avid user of this board, I don't ever want to lose anyone who brings some value to the table. I feel like everyone suffers from this sort of thing. This is an amazing site, one from which I was rescued by from the likes of other unnamed garbage forums out there. It is a one-stop shop of Syracuse sports. If something hits Twitter, it's posted here instantaneously. If something big is about to break, it's generally been hinted here first. We've got insiders, fanatics, multiple-decade season ticket holders, out of towners, international members, players' family members and a great set of admins who keep the UK, GTown, UConn and Duke fans at bay to boot.

I, along with all of you I'm sure, 1000% respect his decision to refocus his energy into his work and family, and frankly, he absolutely should if things aren't where they need to be. With that being said, I'm looking forward to the day when he reunites with all of us and starts "teeing up" the hell out of everything as he always did. Perhaps, in the meantime, the "like" be replaced with "tee" in his honor...

Until the day we all post together again, Good luck Tee and all the freaking best dude... Do what you gotta do.

Applesauce.

thCAK1SQ9Q.jpg

What you all fail to realize is that Tee's mission is being fulfilled in a greater capacity in a way that only he could have foreseen. In his infinite wisdom, he realized that he could not hand out enough Tees alone, as a single person, even with as great of a person as he is. So what does he do?

He creates a stirring, and hopefully temporary, farewell thread. But look at the responses in that thread. 10+ Tees are the norm on them! He turned everyone into mini-Tees, at least for the time being, by bringing out the awesomeness inside the posters on this site.

His dream is living on, through us, until his highly celebrated return. His master plan is in action.

What you all fail to realize is that Tee's mission is being fulfilled in a greater capacity in a way that only he could have foreseen. In his infinite wisdom, he realized that he could not hand out enough Tees alone, as a single person, even with as great of a person as he is. So what does he do?

He creates a stirring, and hopefully temporary, farewell thread. But look at the responses in that thread. 10+ Tees are the norm on them! He turned everyone into mini-Tees, at least for the time being, by bringing out the awesomeness inside the posters on this site.

His dream is living on, through us, until his highly celebrated return. His master plan is in action.
He's our Johnny Appleteed.

It's just like that Haley Joel Osment movie, Tee it Forward!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom