Loss to LSU wasn't as much of a trouncing as what West Virginia took at Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Loss to LSU wasn't as much of a trouncing as what West Virginia took at Syracuse

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Folks for years we have suffered together with the negative things said about us in the national press. To see those words in print is an absolute joy. Just another step on the way to where we want to be. I began drinking the Coach Marrone kool-aid right after he was hired, as you can see from my avatar.

Wouldn't it be great if we had a bye every other week?

Quotes from Coach: No Time for Conference Talk

Congrats to Coach Shafer, who just made an offensive-guru-coach say, "I have never seen that, personally."

Did we really blitz on 75% of their plays? Wow. They'd better figure out how to handle creative blitzes quickly, because there is now a primer for other teams to watch on how to fluster WV this year.

I hope Ville prepares for 75% blitz, because we certainly aren't going to do that again...or are we?

I hope Ville prepares for 75% blitz, because we certainly aren't going to do that again...or are we?
I have it on good authority that Shafer plans to blitz 80% this game.

Wow did those words bring a smile to my face. Saturday can't get here quick enough!

It was fun stomping them now I hope that return the favor on ButtGirls!!!! "Let's go Mountaneers"!!!

It was fun stomping them now I hope that return the favor on ButtGirls!!!! "Let's go Mountaneers"!!!

Good Point.

LGM.