Louisville Attendance | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Attendance

wiseman3

2nd String
I know its early but if we win against Wake, what do you guys think? Students will have no Halloween parties then and will have no excuses, they should be out in force. If we get lucky with clear weather, I'm thinking largest crowd of the year. Even though they suck, Louisville is still a bigger name and draw than NC State. Lets pack the dome!

It’ll be the same or better than NCSt. If the weather is decent, I’d expect a little more than the 40k last night. Maybe 42k. It’s been awhile since we had back to back 40k+.
This.

43000 for a friday night and shot at 8-2.

Friday night a lot of people just like to go home from work after a long day. I think the crowd is smaller and you lose a segment of the "casual fan" being the game is on a Friday night

most HS team and sports will be wound up by then so some people wont be tied up there either.

my wife changed her mind last minute and got her to go now she is already talking of going to UL.. 3 games in one year is crazy.

the $10 deal was a big hit but if we lose to Wake much of that will wear off.. they should be hitting it now if they have plans for getting people in the dome.

SU should start the campaign now about selling out the dome for senior night and dungeys last game. This town likes a challenge. Let’s sell out the dome for the first time since 19xx. Sell $10 tickets to everyone.
$10 parking at skytop.

I might drive out from Rochester with a friend or I might meet another, better friend in Syracuse, or I might drive out solo. Anyway I'll be in the building.
The like was for ranking your friends. Definitely not for showing up.

My reply was actually aimed at Stern's "reason ". But, there probably are alot of people that think like that. There's a thousand reasons not to go if you're looking for one.

I’m sure there will be people not going because of working to 5 or something and just wanting to get home. But that’s off set by people who will go to the game because it is a Friday night and easier for them than a Saturday game.

It’ll be the same or better than NCSt. If the weather is decent, I’d expect a little more than the 40k last night. Maybe 42k. It’s been awhile since we had back to back 40k+.

No doubt the weather kept the walk up away Saturday. That was down right awful weather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom