Louisville being investigated again | Syracusefan.com

Louisville being investigated again

Blows my mind that Kansas, UNC, Duke and Kentucky skate by because of Louisville’s laughable incompetence.

Blows my mind that Kansas, UNC, Duke and Kentucky skate by because of Louisville’s laughable incompetence.
Was Kansas, as an Adidas school, mentioned in the wiretaps? If so, I doubt they've been exonerated yet. I don't think it's likely that any of the schools that had people arrested can breathe easy about NCAA punishment quite yet.

UNC and Kentucky are Nike schools. They may be discussed in the Avenatti e-mail dump. The FBI case only got Adidas and their schools because it was dropped in their laps. Without that we'd never know what happened.

Last edited:
Don’t hold your breath. :rolleyes:
I'm reasonably certain they'll get "time served" for their canning of Pitino and the AD and get maybe a slap on the wrist now (loss of a schollie for a couple years, something like that)

Breaking the rules while on probation got SMU the death penalty. I know different time etc...

Wow the ACC Conference may start to regret inviting them into our conference, I know I'm starting to think it. I'm not 100% sure yet but damn this is getting ridiculous Louisville

Wow the ACC Conference may start to regret inviting them into our conference, I know I'm starting to think it. I'm not 100% sure yet but damn this is getting ridiculous Louisville
Clemson wasn't exactly the cleanest of football programs in the early 80s. By continuing what started under Charlie Pell, Danny Ford got them a 2-year bowl ban and 2-year TV ban. The ACC was "the All Choirboys Conference" in name only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom