Louisville Game Day Thread

RMH44

All American
While I'm not attempting to hijack the thread, I'm going to bury this post here rather than create one.

Yesterday, I heard DC Ward state that he hates game planning against L'ville because they're so creative and unpredictable. I'm not sure if he was talking about Petrino or one of his co-offensive coordinators but he has the utmost respect for them.

Imo, L'ville should be much easier to game plan now that L Jackson has moved on. This will be the first time since his arrival that he'll be facing them without Jackson.

Here is the part that is OT. Ward said that the DB group is one additional injury away from disaster. Their depth has been completely depleted. He also mentioned that T Perkins tore/damaged about everything in his knee that can be torn/damaged. He said that he'd most likely never play FB again.

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Staff member
While I'm not attempting to hijack the thread, I'm going to bury this post here rather than create one.

Yesterday, I heard DC Ward state that he hates game planning against L'ville because they're so creative and unpredictable. I'm not sure if he was talking about Petrino or one of his co-offensive coordinators but he has the utmost respect for them.

Imo, L'ville should be much easier to game plan now that L Jackson has moved on. This will be the first time since his arrival that he'll be facing them without Jackson.

Here is the part that is OT. Ward said that the DB group is one additional injury away from disaster. Their depth has been completely depleted. He also mentioned that T Perkins tore/damaged about everything in his knee that can be torn/damaged. He said that he'd most likely never play FB again.
Interesting. No real surprise about Perkins. Sucks for the kid.

Let's hope for no more injuries. :)

I will be there tonight! Looking for a rocking crowd and to send the seniors off the right way! Question for anyone that's been in Luxury box. Is it true you can still be served alcoholic beverages after halftime?

I will be there tonight! Looking for a rocking crowd and to send the seniors off the right way! Question for anyone that's been in Luxury box. Is it true you can still be served alcoholic beverages after halftime?
Yes you can. There is no shut off in VIP even club 44 you can drink the whole time up to 90 after the game

Top Bottom